week 3 other games

Mark F

9 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Although I think the interview with the new owner was very important and not as egregious as other in-game interviews have been (Keith Urban, anyone?), could they have not waited until half time and devoted that free time to him instead of the usual panel rather than miss 5 minutes of game action including a TD drive?

That was rough....it just kept going and going. The owner seems good enough, but his voice made it impossible to pay attention to what he was saying. I couldn't tell you anything about what he said last night. And to take up 5 minutes of game time and not talk about the actual game is just so bush league. Very annoying. Glad it wasn't a Bomber game cause then I woulda been pissed off.

Also that wheel thing when it came to qho would start for the lions was high school level bush league lol. You can tell they thought of it 5 minutes before air time...lol...black and white HP printer Quality images...just so bad 

20 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

That and Michael still doing the old...I'm going to throw it deep no matter what even if it means taking a sack when my outlet is wide open.

He still plays duck and chuck most of the time - even though he's quite capable of running a more ball control oriented attack

There must be a lot of "I'll do what I want" in the film room

2 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

That was rough....it just kept going and going. The owner seems good enough, but his voice made it impossible to pay attention to what he was saying. I couldn't tell you anything about what he said last night. And to take up 5 minutes of game time and not talk about the actual game is just so bush league. Very annoying. Glad it wasn't a Bomber game cause then I woulda been pissed off.

Also that wheel thing when it came to qho would start for the lions was high school level bush league lol. You can tell they thought of it 5 minutes before air time...lol...black and white HP printer Quality images...just so bad 

Beirness and Sanchez are not CFL host or panel material.  They ruin the TV product.  Sanchez can maybe have some type of segment, but he's an awful speaker on live TV.  Beirness is just trying way too hard which probably results from her Sportscentre experience and trying to keep with the Jay and Dan type bits.  She's disrespectful to the sport, don't really care for her on the CFL.  Maybe stick to the NBA.