week 3 other games

Mark F

12 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

I quit the NFL 3 years ago - have not watched a single game.  Its been a good decision. 

I watch a handful of games in the NFL. Mainly to see some teams counter strategy and tactics. Mostly rpo zone blocking etc. I used to watch a lot and watching less is definitely a good call. 

I watch more  college stuff again. Not nearly what I used to and more fringe bowl teams. 

27 minutes ago, Tracker said:

And people actually pay to see that.

And pay through the nose no less. 

He ran about 200 yards for 50 on that one wow 

They should get alford in on the offense more that guy can scoot 

1 minute ago, johnzo said:

Adams Jr starting to roll.  Got real lucky on that fumble tho, good job by his young receiver hustling downfield after the play.

Maier shows too much confidence in his arm, throwing to the wide side deep, ugly pick ... comes back and throws deep to the boundary ... real pretty play.

Live by the tip you die by the tip. He's tough though. And got some arm talent. 

5 minutes ago, johnzo said:

Adams Jr starting to roll.  Got real lucky on that fumble tho, good job by his young receiver hustling downfield after the play.

Maier shows too much confidence in his arm, throwing to the wide side deep, ugly pick ... comes back and throws deep to the boundary ... real pretty play.

I see receivers making plays more so than VA rolling 

Stanbeck is the anti wilder. 

I like that Calgary is just rolling with this kid they believe in. Even with out bench seasoning. It's gonna be interesting to watch him progress. It's been a hot button thing in football for a few years as to if it's wasted time or not.  

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

You credit the QB for that?

if Adams puts less air on that throw to Lewis, that throw becomes a lot more dangerous, there's a DB right there to make a play on it. You got a receiver with outrageous vertical and body control, throw it high and let him make a play.

1 minute ago, johnzo said:

if Adams puts less air on that throw to Lewis, that throw becomes a lot more dangerous, there's a DB right there to make a play on it. You got a receiver with outrageous vertical and body control, throw it high and let him make a play.

He was definitely covered I will give you that. 

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I like a guy who let's his wrs make plays. But vaj looks like he's max effort in his delivery when he shouldn't be. 

Letting guys make plays is fine, but he definitely isn't throwing guys open