week 3 other games

Mark F

15 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

I don’t think you can fault Lucky or the Bombers. Lucky probably felt he would be the #4-5 receiver and he am opportunity to be a top 2 receiver in BC. Bombers probably didn’t have the cash to pay him what he wanted. 

I fault plop. He could've been the no2 here too. The under use and poor use of great talent pisses me off. 

Is the cfl gonna step in about the crop top by the time we play the elk or what. Soo bush that he is getting a with it for a 3rd week. 

5 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

BC has an attrocious front 7 

I think hladik will be a player. Most of the rest is up jumped tcf

Although I think the interview with the new owner was very important and not as egregious as other in-game interviews have been (Keith Urban, anyone?), could they have not waited until half time and devoted that free time to him instead of the usual panel rather than miss 5 minutes of game action including a TD drive?

It's like they forgot how to protect. Or you know it's like bc has a lousy ol. 

2 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Although I think the interview with the new owner was very important and not as egregious as other in-game interviews have been (Keith Urban, anyone?), could they have not waited until half time and devoted that free time to him instead of the usual panel rather than miss 5 minutes of game action including a TD drive?

Right. Those box mid game interviews are awful. 

4 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

No matter how much fans complain, TSN will never change. Why should they? There's no competition. 

2 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Was Comacho giving the double white power sign after that FG?!?!? 

thats what it lookedlike to me.

hope he gets asked about it.

hope he has an explanation.

Edited by Mark F