Bomber Free Agent Discussion

M.O.A.B.

10 hours ago, Colin Unger said:

I think Winnipeg made him somewhat of a priority.  They are not in a position to start an american back if Harris gets injured like they once were and Oliveria is coming off of a pretty serious injury. 

Too soon to tell if we could start an ni at RB if Harris went down. We could've this year but went with flexibility else where. 

5 hours ago, Geebrr said:

Brady Oliveira is recovering well.

I wonder if he had a set back. He was supposed to be close to practising around when Harris came back but never did. 

I think ni wr is more interesting. Both woli and Peterman are ready for far bigger roles in the offense. 

8 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Too soon to tell if we could start an ni at RB if Harris went down. We could've this year but went with flexibility else where. 

I wonder if he had a set back. He was supposed to be close to practising around when Harris came back but never did. 

I think ni wr is more interesting. Both woli and Peterman are ready for far bigger roles in the offense. 

No set back.

11 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Darned few would have taken Harris out of the starting role once he came back from his suspension. Agree on Wolitarski  and Peterman.

9 hours ago, Tracker said:

Darned few would have taken Harris out of the starting role once he came back from his suspension. Agree on Wolitarski  and Peterman.

No one is taking Harris out. He could offer more in short yardage and teams then Augustine though. And you don't need to be taking eithers spot to practise. 

Id like to see both start and demski be the rotational package guy playing out of the backfield as much as any thing. Line him up in a 2 back set then watch some one try to cover him deep from a back field assignment