WF - Bombers @ Riders

JCon

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Here's a laugh of the day for you all, I read a post on riderfans saying Jefferson was invisible against the riders this year. 

yeah he of 3 sacks...a forced fumble...multiple pressures...couple knock downs and 6 tackles...very invisible...what a just utterly stupid fanbase..who just keep confirming it over..and over...and over

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

Here's a laugh of the day for you all, I read a post on riderfans saying Jefferson was invisible against the riders this year. 

WTF 😂

LDC

It was what we expected — a hard-fought game that came down to the last couple of possessions,” said Bombers defensive end Willie Jefferson, who had another big game, with three tackles, a sack and a knockdown and was in Fajardo’s face all night.

LDC rematch 

The “impactful” efforts of quarterback Chris Streveler and defensive end Willie Jefferson in Saturday’s 35-10 Banjo Bowl win over the Saskatchewan Roughriders have earned both members of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers CFL Top Performer Awards for Week 13.

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

WTF 😂

LDC

It was what we expected — a hard-fought game that came down to the last couple of possessions,” said Bombers defensive end Willie Jefferson, who had another big game, with three tackles, a sack and a knockdown and was in Fajardo’s face all night.

LDC rematch 

The “impactful” efforts of quarterback Chris Streveler and defensive end Willie Jefferson in Saturday’s 35-10 Banjo Bowl win over the Saskatchewan Roughriders have earned both members of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers CFL Top Performer Awards for Week 13.

over and over...they just keep proving they have zero clue and just believe what they want to...kinda sad almost hahaha

On ‎2019‎-‎11‎-‎12 at 10:11 AM, lyin' guy said:

Lots said here, and over there, about injured players, weather, knowledge of plays, past records etc etc   All makes for good chatter  

Simple fact: everything depend on the lines. I know it's cliche, but that's how this works. Win both lines, win the game. 

So who has the OLine and Dline advantage? 

I think we can dominate both sides of the ball. We are DEFINITELY the better OL and the DLs are about even but we are more disciplined.

23 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

The only way Hughes gets those sacks is when the QB is dumb enough to run within arm's length, he's got no pursuit left in that tired old drunkard's body.

Hughes is like the month of March start like a lion and ends like a lamb. Has their been any Hughes spottings since Labor day? Has he played? The invisible man. I guess that's what happens to old football players with substance abuse issues.

50 minutes ago, Booch said:

over and over...they just keep proving they have zero clue and just believe what they want to...kinda sad almost hahaha

As bad as fans of the blue foliage. An immeasurable amount of homer bias paired with a complete lack of objectivity, even when facts and numbers fly right in front of their stupid faces.

Fajardo's health is going to be a key factor, IMO. That torn oblique is not helpful for throwing a football.

Edited by blue_gold_84

1 minute ago, blue_gold_84 said:

As bad as fans of the blue foliage. An immeasurable amount of homer bias paired a complete lack of objectivity, even when facts and numbers fly right in front of their stupid faces.

Fajardo's health is going to be a key factor, IMO. That torn oblique is not helpful for throwing a football.

Or sleeping, or breathing, or turning in any direction, or sitting, or standing up, or getting up, etc...

11 hours ago, VoR said:

That 52 yarder in Calgary was huge,  and his punt placement is other worldly 

I think our teams match up pretty evenly, miscues and penalties might make a difference, but I see myself cursing Medlocks name Sunday

I think you'll be cursing Ryan's more. If he outkicks his coverage down the middle of the field even once Grant will be in the end zone behind him before the whistle blows. Ryan is a definite liability against a team with an absolute stud returner.

11 hours ago, Fred C Dobbs said:

After Sunday's game, a Calgary fan posted on their fan forum that Streveler runs like he's trying to kill people. 😁

MOS said Streveler runs angry!   His style reminds me of a former CFL running back Josh Ranek who was nicknamed  "the little ball of hate".   For me Streveler runs like a big ball of hate!!

Edited by Lincoln Locomotive
More research

20 minutes ago, Geebrr said:
Welcome to 1734 George Reed Way. 10th Avenue will be renamed to honour #Riders legend, George Reed.

🐐
#UniteInGreen | #CFL

10:04 AM · Nov 13, 2019 from Regina, Saskatchewan·Twitter for iPhone

Naming streets after players is our thing, get your own bit. 

Good for him.  Great player!

1 hour ago, gcn11 said:

Anyone who thinks that the Riders can beat us without a healthy Fajardo is smoking crack. The only way they win a game like that is if we hand it to them. I don't see a healthy Fajardo happening, and I don't believe we will hand them the game.

hey, I got Montreal and Toronto on the phone here, they say they want to talk to you...  any clue what that could be about?  anyway...