GDT: Bombers at Stamps

Noeller

1 minute ago, pigseye said:

Our receivers don't get open or even enough separation most times, not Strevs fault, even he could have hit the Stamps receivers tonight who wide open most times.

Our dline was mia until late in the 4th, I have a hard time believing that the Stamps oline is that good.

At any rate, same **** different pile. Time to purge in the off season, don't even care what happens n the playoffs, Hammy or Stamps or Riders will just ***** slap us anyways. 

Could it be that our defence and D-line in particular have gotten the message that we are in next-year country?

Just now, Zontar said:

He was available. Team needed a viable QB to come off the bench...stubbornly went with the same old same old and a gimpy one at that.

He wasn't available. He was only available in your imagination and lets be honest.. MBT is awful. 

Edited by Goalie

Just now, wpgallday1960 said:

I’m not going to blame Streveler for lack of the passing game, he still needs work.  I’m just sick and tired of seeing other teams have at least a competent downfield passing game and Bombers just struggle the last 2 years at or near the bottom of the league in that department.

Yeah,I'm damned well tired of it. This has gone past the point of acceptability. Our passing offense is an abysmal failure. An embarrassment. Absolutely freaking useless. This is why fans will be demanding cpoaching changes this offseason because next season won't be any better. I'm so ******* pissed off. Something has to give. Get us a qb who can throw the ball proficiently so we can have some semblance of a passing game. Not this high school **** we watch now. 

Just now, AKAChip said:

As far as Streveler goes, let’s be clear. He wasn’t great again tonight but put up the standard 220 yards of offence. If anyone thinks Nichols puts up appreciably more than that, or the result is any different, I don’t know what to tell you. 

He sucks 

He can't throw

Whatever, who cares 

9 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

The stumps play BC on our bye week. We're done. Third place. I say we just take next week off. Give the stumps first in the West and take a little solace in messing up the sheep-seducing, sister/wife lovers over in the rectangle province, shot at a bye nd first place.

I don't know how much confidence we should have in meeting the Riders in the WSF.