GDT: Bombers at Stamps

Noeller

16 minutes ago, Tracker said:

As presently constituted, this team is simply not good enough in most areas. Streveler is doing all that he can be expected to do, but poor coaching and a porous defence are enough to sabotage playoffs hopes.

we scored enough points to win....Calgary's defense isn't setting the world on fire today either...rushing 3 didn't work every time we did it, and yet we continued with that and our soft secondary coverages. I'm blaming the coaching staff on defense for this

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

Cheering for Collaros to start. The last thing I want to hear right now. I want hope. Collaros gives me no hope. 

Well, I was serious. If Streveler can't go he needs a start before the playoffs. He has playoff experience and that a,ways means something. 

Besides, the CFL is always someone coming back to redeem themselves. Why not him? 

9 minutes ago, bustamente said:

2 nice defensive plays tonight but the D had a game to forget  line play was terrible, Bighill has forgotten how to play, and db's can't continue to be in a different time zone when covering receivers, I don't care if it's zone or man guys can't be left that open.

don't agree about biggie, but the rest I'm totally with you

33 minutes ago, AKAChip said:

If you can’t convert 2/3 two point converts, you deserve to lose. To not even attempt them is straight up cowardice. Totally different end of the game if they’re within three points. 

Football strategy is hard for our team.  :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Other than Nickthesizz no one hates Streveler. He has lots of heart & yes, he's a warrior. But I don't want a warrior at qb. I want a qb that can read a defense & throw the ball with success. Someone who actually gives us a chance to win. 

He did. Our D got shredded yet again tho

7 minutes ago, Goalie said:

MBT is not the saviour dude. Argos blow and hes a big reason why. 

Doesn't have to be a "saviour". Entire rationale of trade, supposedly, was an experienced QB for various circumstances, situations. That precisely happened tonight  OShea had no answer. 

Edited by Zontar

Guys .. you should know by now I don’t step in often (I let you sort things out amongst yourselves for the most part) but I’ll ask that we *try* to keep discussion on the game / team and away from each other.

I know it’s hard, I’m as frustrated as anyone, but your help here would be greatly appreciated.

25 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Yeah,I'm damned well tired of it. This has gone past the point of acceptability. Our passing offense is an abysmal failure. An embarrassment. Absolutely freaking useless. This is why fans will be demanding cpoaching changes this offseason because next season won't be any better. I'm so ******* pissed off. Something has to give. Get us a qb who can throw the ball proficiently so we can have some semblance of a passing game. Not this high school **** we watch now. 

Masoli or Arbuckle would look mighty fine here.