Did You Know..

Mr Dee

46 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

I think I read the same about the Riders getting ready for the WF. 

In fairness to the RIders they have a semi reasonable explanation that they were trying to keep the status of their QB under wraps. However, Hamilton...just plain stupid. Saskatchewan, ultimately stupid too but with good intentions.

4 hours ago, Booch said:

from a Rider press release...best chuckle I have had in a week or so....man that media there sure has to tow the BS line fairly tightly

Schram (6’4 – 312 lbs) returns for his third year with the Green and White as desperation and lack of talent and depth has required this. After a strong impersonation of a pylon to match the play of his mates in 2019, standing around helplessly like them for 10 regular-season games on the Riders’ offensive line. Schram was part of a overmatched line with next to no depth and minimal talent which resulted in a quick play-off exit..again

I fixed the above clipping for the Rider media...

Edited by Booch

3 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:

I don't hate this. They were undefeated at home in 2019, maybe there is something to be said for expecting to win every game. I've seen Bomber's practices end with team huddles and impromtu dance sessions. How does that help win games? Each team to their own.

If taking victory formations at the end of every practice allows those Tabbies to go undefeated in the regular season, and crap the bed when it matters most in the playoffs, I'm all for it as well.

2 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

When I heard they had been practicing indoors, I thought that was really odd and just a bad idea overall. You'd think they'd want to get used to the elements as there was no escaping them. 

2 hours ago, GCJenks said:

I think I read the same about the Riders getting ready for the WF. 

The Riders definitely did their first practice indoors. There were several pics including short shots of CoFaj tossing the ball.

I don't really have a problem with a team doing one practice indoors. You may have a few things you want to run unencumbered where you need to communicate with the team and hope they aren't distracted. But only one practice. 

5 hours ago, JCon said:

Does "victory formation" include laying on the ground in a passive position? Cause they looked really good at that formation during the Grey Cup.

SOmeone needs to make a gif of him turtling on the ground after that botched hand off near the end of the game... where he just fell and well- duck and covered...

On 2019-12-18 at 12:46 PM, blue_gold_84 said:

There's a difference between posting and trolling. The nice thing is Ti-Cats fans evidently have better things to do, which speaks to the quality of their fans. Unfortunately, however, the same cannot be said for a good chunk of Green Gapper Nation.

Winning that championship has worked well as a troll deterrent here, so I think I speak for us all when I say that makes me happy. No more 1990 or drought jokes itself is great, but to see the forum essentially free of those trolls who show up here randomly just to derail threads...? It's bloody marvelous.

I keep waiting for Ripper to show up but he's persona non grata.