Did You Know..

Mr Dee

28 minutes ago, Noeller said:

?? Have you had the test done? It's a 5 second procedure where they swab your tonsils on the left and on the right. Done. It was the least invasive thing I could possibly imagine. I was in and out of that place (re-purposed drive-through car wash bay) in less than 15 minutes. 

Well, what a great deal. Drive through, get your car washed, and a tonsil swab at the same time. 🤪

However, here, in Windsor, it is a nose swab. It does not take long like you say. One second for each poke of the swab up your nostril. It is not a pleasant experience as it does reach way up there where they suspect your brain is. 
I imagine Trump’s tests are more in line as to what you had done, as I suspect they’d be poking forever to find his brain.

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

?? Have you had the test done? It's a 5 second procedure where they swab your tonsils on the left and on the right. Done. It was the least invasive thing I could possibly imagine. I was in and out of that place (re-purposed drive-through car wash bay) in less than 15 minutes. 

I had a very different experience. It depends a lot on the individuals sinus cavity. My test didn't hurt but was pretty uncomfortable. On the other hand it barely registered for my wife or daughter (3 yr old). My son balled his eyes out (6yr old). And we waited for 2 and 1/2 hours....this was before the latest spike in MB.

On ‎2020‎-‎08‎-‎05 at 1:05 PM, Noeller said:

Wife had it done. They stuck a swab up her nose until it basically stopped. That was early on in the whole covid thing so if they have a better procedure now...right on.

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Forget the social justice... As a qb he played brutal his final year. I mean, Blaine Gabbert was better than he was. sO ThAT iS trUE.

In a world where then 37 year old Josh McCown makes a roster and Kap can't the fix is clearly in. Always have to think of this stat: 144 quarterbacks have thrown 200+ passes in year turned 29. 143 on NFL roster when turned 30. Kap only 1 not

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Forget the social justice... As a qb he played brutal his final year. I mean, Blaine Gabbert was better than he was. sO ThAT iS trUE.

No. Just no.

2016 stats [the last time Kaepernick suited up in the NFL]: 
C. Kaepernick - 12 GP, 196/331 (59.2%), 2241 yards, 16 TDs, 4 INTs, 90.7 QB rating (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/K/KaepCo00.htm)
B. Gabbert - 6 GP, 91/160 (56.9%), 925 yards, 5 TDs, 6 INTs, 68.4 QB rating (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/G/GabbBl00.htm)

In what universe is Gabbert's stat line better than Kaepernick's? Every single stat Gabbert posted there is actually worse. And how is the latter's stat line that season brutal by any rational metric?

It's like you don't even ******* try sometimes. Where did you get your info, Breitbart Sports?

4 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:

In a world where then 37 year old Josh McCown makes a roster and Kap can't the fix is clearly in. Always have to think of this stat: 144 quarterbacks have thrown 200+ passes in year turned 29. 143 on NFL roster when turned 30. Kap only 1 not

Didn't say the fix wasn't in. We all know he was blackballed. But the only coach who get anything out of him as a pro was Jim Harbaugh. When he left Kap's game absolutely tanked. The hype over the guy is way over the top. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

4 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

No. Just no.

2016 stats [the last time Kaepernick suited up in the NFL]: 
C. Kaepernick - 12 GP, 196/331 (59.2%), 2241 yards, 16 TDs, 4 INTs, 90.7 QB rating (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/K/KaepCo00.htm)
B. Gabbert - 6 GP, 91/160 (56.9%), 925 yards, 5 TDs, 6 INTs, 68.4 QB rating (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/G/GabbBl00.htm)

In what universe is Gabbert's stat line better than Kaepernick's? Every single stat Gabbert posted there is actually worse. And how is the latter's stat line that season brutal by any rational metric?

It's like you don't even ******* try sometimes. Where did you get your info, Breitbart Sports?

Kaepernick lost the starter's job to Blaine Gabbert in 2015. Check the video above & you'll see why. Like what does that last sentence you posted even mean??? Try what?? BTW, here's a story announcing he was benched for Gabbert. Maybe you need to go back & actually check facts before you mouth off saying stupid things. This story is from CBS Sports. Not Breitbart.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/49ers-colin-kaepernick-loses-starting-qb-job/#:~:text=Kaepernick has lost the San,5 interceptions in six games.

Oh gosh, another story on the demise of Kaepernick & his game, blue-gold-84. When he absolutely sucked as a qb.  And it's not Breitbart, either. Maybe you should read it. 

https://ninernoise.com/2016/08/26/colin-kaepernick-lost-49ers-quarterback-competition/

Edited by SpeedFlex27

Wait a minute. Are some of you guys saying, statistics aside for a minute, that players and teams weren’t intimidated by the stance the NFL took, with what the fake president said, and Roger Goodell didn’t? 
And now Goodell says “he won’t punish players for taking a knee“.

Its reasonable to assume Kaepernick was blackballed in some fashion throughout the league.

6 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Kaepernick lost the starter's job to Blaine Gabbert in 2015. Check the video above & you'll see why. Like what does that last sentence you posted even mean??? Try what?? BTW, here's a story announcing he was benched for Gabbert. Maybe you need to go back & actually check facts before you mouth off saying stupid things. This story is from CBS Sports. Not Breitbart.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/49ers-colin-kaepernick-loses-starting-qb-job/#:~:text=Kaepernick has lost the San,5 interceptions in six games.

Oh gosh, another story on the demise of Kaepernick & his game, blue-gold-84. When he absolutely sucked as a qb.  And it's not Breitbart, either. Maybe you should read it. 

https://ninernoise.com/2016/08/26/colin-kaepernick-lost-49ers-quarterback-competition/

Your writing comprehension is as bad as your reading comprehension. You said his final year, which was 2016. In 2015, Gabbert was marginally better than Kaepernick after the latter was benched midway through the season with an injury. I mean, did you even read the second article you quoted? 

But 2015 wasn't his final year, was it? Both were on the 49ers roster a season later and Kaepernick was statistically better than Gabbert in every tangible QB category. In fact, it was Gabbert who eventually got benched in 2016 because his stats were brutal.

Maybe try and get your stories straight next time. Effort goes a long way.

3 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Wait a minute. Are some of you guys saying, statistics aside for a minute, that players and teams weren’t intimidated by the stance the NFL took, with what the fake president said, and Roger Goodell didn’t? 
And now Goodell says “he won’t punish players for taking a knee“.

Its reasonable to assume Kaepernick was blackballed in some fashion throughout the league.

Thank you. 

6 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Your writing comprehension is as bad as your reading comprehension. You said his final year, which was 2016. In 2015, Gabbert was marginally better than Kaepernick after the latter was benched midway through the season with an injury. I mean, did you even read the second article you quoted? 

But 2015 wasn't his final year, was it? Both were on the 49ers roster a season later and Kaepernick was statistically better than Gabbert in every tangible QB category. In fact, it was Gabbert who eventually got benched in 2016 because his stats were brutal.

Maybe try and get your stories straight next time. Effort goes a long way.

I never said 2015 was his final year. You said it. I didn't. I said he lost his starters job in 2015 & couldn't get it back in 2016. It's a fact that he rode the bench  for the Niners before he was blackballed as he was the worst starter in the NFL. Even before he was injured. Injuries are part of the game. It's too bad he got hurt but that's life as a pro player. He was blackballed, which we know happened but he wasn't a star qb anymore. He got involved in domestic American politics taking on the Establishment & the decision to keep him out of the NFL was a political decision by the league as well. His ability as a player & being blackballed are two totally separate situations.