GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa

Jpan85

1 hour ago, Blueandgold said:

That OPI on Holley was horrendous, yes it went in our favour but I can’t stand when the Refs overturn calls like that. I thought they weren’t going to do that this year unless it was obvious in real time? 

It was obvious.  They were running even, Holley pushes Rose’s shoulder and gains 3 yards of separation.  Blatant, in real-time

1 hour ago, Blueandgold said:

That OPI on Holley was horrendous, yes it went in our favour but I can’t stand when the Refs overturn calls like that. I thought they weren’t going to do that this year unless it was obvious in real time? 

It was obvious.

That was ‘creating’ space.

17 minutes ago, AKAChip said:

Yea, I mean of course it doesn’t look blatant in slow motion. 

Dunigan was drunk last night. Good thing there were no girls on the panel. He might have been asking for a kiss. Lol.

1 hour ago, BBRT said:

I guess I can't reach you with logic - so will not try! However someone disagreeing with you does not make them stupid! Just makes them disagreeing with your position. But no matter - I guess you have spent too much time swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool to understand the concept .

So go ahead, logically explain why it's not a stupid point. All you are doing is appealing to emotions and defending hurt feelings. So bring on the logic. 

9 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Lol, no kidding. He started talking about how there wasn't much there and it was just hand fighting. Give me a break. Hand fighting is a completely different thing.

It's weird when hand fighting includes pushing a guys shoulder causing him to fall back 3 yards 😂

15 minutes ago, Gotmilt said:

That was an embarrassing display by him last night, was clearly cheering against the bombers.

And now O'Shea will gather his troops and say, see fellas, everyone is against us, no one is going to give us anything, in fact, they're going to try to take your lunch money. Are you going to stand for that? Now go show those Argos who's the boss out there!

I'm lookin

24 minutes ago, Gotmilt said:

That was an embarrassing display by him last night, was clearly cheering against the bombers.

Was he even watching the game?  I think that he thought that he was still at Fatboys with Lapo and Bob Dyce.  He never stopped talking about it.  It's like they were paying him in deep fried oreos to mention their name on air.

I am a big fan of Dunigan as a color guy but he was definitely off last night. 

We all love Matt Dunigan but as you say, he was off last night.

There sure is no question that he gave us so much football and so many great memories as Bomber fans and CFL fans alike. 

Sliders..

It’s almost comical when you think of the the 2 ‘slides’ 2 of the Bombers used yesterday to try and get done what they needed. 

First there was the run, slide, non-slide performed exquisitely by our Bomber QB. The read of that play and the timing was way off, and we’re lucky he wasn’t injured lower body also. It was awkward at best. You would think a long time QB would have ’the slide’ as one of his go to plays.

Secondly, there was the ‘get to ball the quickest legal way (non-leg)’ to force the ball out of bounds and get possession. That was Medlock, sliding from a couple of yards, on his knees, to get there quickly. Always thinking, that man.

Treat him to a huge plate of ‘sliders’

25ix2di.jpg

6 hours ago, Noeller said:

So, the penalty occurred after yards were gained, but not before the TD was scored....basically that's it. They figure he was at about the 10yd line when the foul occurred, so they spot it there, and march it back 15 for the penalty. Play resumes at the 25, 1st Down Bombers...

Thanks much. 

28 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

If it was obvious in real time, it would have been called in real time. I thought it was a 50-50 chance that we'd get the call when MOS threw the challenge flag.

Not every obvious infraction gets called.  So I don't think your first comment there is correct.

42 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

If it was obvious in real time, it would have been called in real time. I thought it was a 50-50 chance that we'd get the call when MOS threw the challenge flag.

When I first saw it, it was a penalty and I blew the whistle...and my family was annoyed. And yet from another angle, it wasn’t AS obvious, but by then O’Shea had thrown the challenge flag, and I felt more than 50% that review would show the push off...and it would be called.