2019 CFL Season: Around the League

Mr Dee

I actually thought the league had already taken it over. This doesn't seem like such a huge thing...it's just a transition piece before the new owner takes over...whether it's the Dragon's Den guy or Eric Lapointe's group (my personal preference, for the good of the league...) I think this will work out sooner rather than later...

13 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I actually thought the league had already taken it over. This doesn't seem like such a huge thing...it's just a transition piece before the new owner takes over...whether it's the Dragon's Den guy or Eric Lapointe's group (my personal preference, for the good of the league...) I think this will work out sooner rather than later...

It gets under my skin when the league has a vested interest in a team doing well on the field.

When is it our turn?

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

this is what I'd thought a long time ago, for sure...

I see the #CFL has finally stated the obvious - it has assumed control of #AlsMTL. This is something many of us, myself included, stated weeks ago

Way to flip that coin and pat self on back. You had a 50- 50 chance of being right, Herb 

And if the league had found an owner you would have called it a "surprising development" with zero admission of being wrong and quickly moved on to what is "troubling" about said owner.

CFL fans should be thankful for old school print reporters who still find the league interesting, I suppose  but often he comes across as a bitchy negatron so common in the industry. 

Just sayin 

Edited by Zontar

13 minutes ago, Zontar said:

What's the deal with Dan Clark.  Priders went ape over how the media supposedly over exaggerated his car crash. But has the guy even put on a helmet yet?

I believe hes been ar practice a few days....Solo El... hasnt even put pit stick on yet.

Nice to see them getting destroyed tonight.