2019 CFL Season: Around the League

Mr Dee

The full diaper that is Prider World didn't begin when Collaros got signed or even got hurt.

It began the day Jones publicly undermined Durant for refusing a pay cut

Which begat The Plan . Which begat revolving door QBs.

Which the usual suspects slapped their flippers together like trained seals in support rather than show a lack of support for Jones.

So don't let them spin this like this is some overnight emergency suddenly thrust upon them. 

5 minutes ago, Zontar said:

The full diaper that is Prider World didn't begin when Collaros got signed or even got hurt.

Which the usual suspects slapped their flippers together like trained seals in support rather than show a lack of support for Jones.

So don't let them spin this like this is some overnight emergency suddenly thrust upon them. 

How dare you come to another teams fan site and talk logic like that.......oh wait this isnt RF.com! Carry on good sir.

4 hours ago, Zontar said:

I really enjoy your never ending put downs towards the Riders, I can see everyone else here does too.  I guess if I was a Tigercat fan, I too would want to talk about everything else but my team.  For all your Chris Jones jokes, he was over 500 2 out of 3 years he was here, 27-27 record.  Your team not once over 500 in a soft east division with a 21-33 record, in fact your Grey cup drought is only 9 years less than the current one the Bombers are on.   For you Bomber fans over same 3 year period the Bombers are a very respectable 33-21 in a tough west division.   So without further ado, I'll return you to your put downs and half truths.... 

22 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I really enjoy your never ending put downs towards the Riders, I can see everyone else here does too.  I guess if I was a Tigercat fan, I too would want to talk about everything else but my team.  For all your Chris Jones jokes, he was over 500 2 out of 3 years he was here, 27-27 record.  Your team not once over 500 in a soft east division with a 21-33 record, in fact your Grey cup drought is only 9 years less than the current one the Bombers are on.   For you Bomber fans over same 3 year period the Bombers are a very respectable 33-21 in a tough west division.   So without further ado, I'll return you to your put downs and half truths.... 

Got em. 😆

I think the one thing we can all agree on is we are all glad we are not the dumpster fire that is the reed run als. 

3 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

do we have room for him right now anywhere?

We always keep a spot on the PR open, But if Mathews is healthy for our next game and comes off the IR, some one already has to go from the IR to the pr/in active. And then some one has to go from the PR. And with Nuefeld probably(?) close to coming back we will already have to hide an OL. 

As it is we have 9 rostered WRs. (between active in active and injured) and 3 Canadian tail backs (1 pr). 

Our roster is going to get tighter, with guys getting healthy and the possibility of NFL cuts. The skill position canadians are deep and entrenched on this team. And they dont have injury concerns. As much as Id like to have him as well, I just dont see the fit.

And right now in his career he needs to go some place where he will see an active roster, stay healthy and produce. Not sit on the bench or PR or IR. 

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Hopefully he's smart enough not to go after Charlie Roberts as RB coach.... as much as Charlie would enjoy it, that city is not a good fit for him!

2 hours ago, Ripper said:

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Good thing Milt has the great TSN gig. Itd gut me to see him coaching another team. If he goes after doug brown then im a be mad too. (dont think doug gives up his current gigs though) 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Perfect said:

Charles Roberts announced as running backs coach next week? Arrives in practice with his dart lit.

Ok ok ok, first guy in the hole you juke then cut it up the gut. Then you explode through the second wave and stiff arm the Lber. He grabs your jersey from behind and drags you down after you gain 20 yards.

As a football guy, I think blink would make a tremendous coach. Considering we had soo few position coaches back then (how many years did we go with out a qb coach?) if you watched them in camp and practice they did some pretty smart drill work that translated well to the game. As a person, yeah him in montreal would be a laugh riot. 

A deep sleeper pick if khari sticks to HCing is Brad Yamaoka. He coached the Kamloops broncos for a considerable while. I can personally say he was an excellent coach of players, and had to manage some awfully low talent teams. He left last year and his kids are close to done HS. 

Perhaps lamar mcgriggs who still has his toes in strength and condition and coaching. Marvin coleman has been coaching kids in the states, Doug hocking has done well in the BC JC coaching ranks. Matt sheridan could be the teams dietitian too! 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Stamps lose Junior Turner to a season ending injury, sign Jabar Westerman as replacement today........

I viewed him as one of the guys that would have to step up this year to fill some voids.  If the Stamps slip this year it will definitely be their defense that looks a shadow of its former self at the moment. 

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

Good thing Milt has the great TSN gig. Itd gut me to see him coaching another team. If he goes after doug brown then im a be mad too. (dont think doug gives up his current gigs though) 

Ok ok ok, first guy in the hole you juke then cut it up the gut. Then you explode through the second wave and stiff arm the Lber. He grabs your jersey from behind and drags you down after you gain 20 yards.

As a football guy, I think blink would make a tremendous coach. Considering we had soo few position coaches back then (how many years did we go with out a qb coach?) if you watched them in camp and practice they did some pretty smart drill work that translated well to the game. As a person, yeah him in montreal would be a laugh riot. 

As a conditioning coach?

30 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I viewed him as one of the guys that would have to step up this year to fill some voids.  If the Stamps slip this year it will definitely be their defense that looks a shadow of its former self at the moment. 

Their D line (traditional strength) and corners didn't look that good.   Of course, one game in.....