It's Official, We're Headed To Regina For The WSF: Show No Mercy On Rider Trolls

USABomberfan

2 minutes ago, TheBandit said:

Booch, its the same thing here though man. Look at 17to85 or Wanna-be-fanboy's posts. Every single one is an attack here.

Just wanna talk football, that's all.

Heeeey... wait a minute.... not every post, c'mon man- be fair here. 

riders suck. 

41 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

seriously ?......... let's try and get more original with the rider bashing.....  because this is going to be a huge opportunity for doing it this weekend.... and posts like these above make the place look no better than the rider board...

No. Rider fans are the worst part of the CFL. 

The actually make being a CFL fan harder they are so collectively ignorant and proud of that ignorance. 

They don't want to be called ******* they can stop acting like ******* any time. I won't hold my breath though. 

Seriously, **** Rider fans. Plague on the CFL.

3 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

The actually make being a CFL fan harder they are so collectively ignorant and proud of that ignorance. 

They don't want to be called ******* they can stop acting like ******* any time. I won't hold my breath though. 

Prime example of a terrible Bomber fan. Classless.

10 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

No 17 to 85 your wrong. Its the apathy in the larger markets that is the plague. They bleed Green while we bleed Blue. If all the fans were as passionate for the teams like ours..this league would stand proud like it deserves to do..no where else to players still play for something rather than the all mighty buck. I hope it lasts for the younger ones to enjoy like i have.

2 hours ago, Booch said:

I DOUBT IT....You say anything remotely negative or unbiased against the riders...its a full on attack...even if you have supporting stats...news articles...whatever to verify it...you get backlash...totally clueless posts and classless comments..many posters here post who are from opposing teams and there is good back and forth banter but it doesn't get ugly, or confrontational bordering on stupid unless stupid/uncalled-for comments are made first, save for a couple of Bomber site fans...but they largely get it from people here too for their stupidity 

It doesn't take many cretins to spoil the atmosphere of any gathering, even if its an online forum. When the bashing becomes ugly, the best members will simply check out or just lurk and everyone loses. Then we have another ourbombers.

3 minutes ago, bb1 said:

No 17 to 85 your wrong. Its the apathy in the larger markets that is the plague. They bleed Green while we bleed Blue. If all the fans were as passionate for the teams like ours..this league would stand proud like it deserves to do..no where else to players still play for something rather than the all mighty buck. I hope it lasts for the younger ones to enjoy like i have.

No I have a lot more respect for CFL fans in southern ontario than I do for Rider fans. It's actually hard to be a fan there so the ones that are fans, those are the true die hards. Rider fans are just annoying band wagon jumpers. Ever notice how there are probably 80000 fans who were there all through the dark times in Saskatchewan? Annoying as **** and they strut around like they're god's gift to the CFL and TSN panders to them so ridiculously much. It's by far the worst thing about the CFL.

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

No I have a lot more respect for CFL fans in southern Ontario than I do for Rider fans. It's actually hard to be a fan there so the ones that are fans, those are the true diehards. Rider fans are just annoying band wagon jumpers. Ever notice how there are probably 80000 fans who were there all through the dark times in Saskatchewan? Annoying as **** and they strut around like they're god's gift to the CFL and TSN panders to them so ridiculously much. It's by far the worst thing about the CFL.

But if you take that away from Rider fans, what do they have left? Not much.

Great fans such as that shouldn't need to have telethons and phony share sales to save their butts and their team in years where they haven't won...two times now.

I guess it's just the 25 and under generation that are the majority of the bandwagon jumping fans who have seen a couple championships and have no clue about how futile their franchise has been and what a laughing stock it was for a good majority of it's 100 year existence...

1 hour ago, Booch said:

I DOUBT IT....You say anything remotely negative or unbiased against the riders...its a full on attack...even if you have supporting stats...news articles...whatever to verify it...you get backlash...totally clueless posts and classless comments..many posters here post who are from opposing teams and there is good back and forth banter but it dosn't get ugly, or confrontational bordering on stupid unless stupid/un called for comments are made first, save for a couple of Bomber site fans...but they largely get it from people here too for their stupidity 

so let's be better.

25 minutes ago, Booch said:

Great fans such as that shouldn't need to have telethons and phony share sales to save their butts and their team in years where they haven't won...two times now.

I guess it's just the 25 and under generation that are the majority of the bandwagon jumping fans who have seen a couple championships and have no clue about how futile their franchise has been and what a laughing stock it was for a good majority of it's 100 year existence...

to be fair though, who the hell wants to play in Regina?  Had to be pretty tough to recruit players for a lot of those years where they sucked so bad.

1 hour ago, TheBandit said:

Booch, its the same thing here though man. Look at 17to85 or Wanna-be-fanboy's posts. Every single one is an attack here.

Just wanna talk football, that's all.

For a guy who just wants to talk football you do a hell of a lot of whining about being told what the rest of the league actually thinks about Rider fans. 

It's like I said, ignorant fan base doesn't realize they are  universally reviled around the league and can't comprehend not being treated like they think they should be. 

On 2018-11-04 at 8:49 AM, Tracker said:

No matter the outcome, this will be a memorable game for many reasons. Not the least of these is that one team or the other will have bragging rights for six months while the other will be proposing excuses and/or damning their coaching. This is for all the marbles and may even have greater emotional value than the western final the following week.

This *IS* the grey cup. Anything past this for us is a bonus. 

6 hours ago, TheBandit said:

I disagree. This place can be terrible. There are 3-4 posters who are brutal. The rest of the forum is pretty good. I do agree with you though, RF.com can be intolerable even as a Rider fan some days. Its the same old men yelling at each other all day. Makes me wonder how some of them have 7000-8000 posts on a new forum format.

Stop talking about me! LOL