Duron Carter Kicked Off The Farm

I was reading Riderfans yesterday and this morning and they seemed very sour on both Carter and Jones.   The vast majority are not happy and only a few are defending Jones and/or Carter at this point.   

Also I read that Carter was put on the trade block a week ago and nobody bit.    

I'd imagine Toronto might offer him the most...  I really don't see why Hamilton would even bother since they have more then enough talent at receiver.   BC is a bit of a surprise...  are they going to drop Arceneaux or something?

28 minutes ago, Zontar said:

Will guess HAM signs Carter in an attempt to bolster a failed offensive scheme .Team is bordering on trainwreck.  After they lose to EDM next week it will be full on torches and pitchforks. 

The question is who he will replace in your lineup.  Saunders, Banks and Williams are solid 123. One of Tasker and Toliver should give way to Carter, if that's the plan.  

Edited by M.O.A.B.

23 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

The only way I would want Carter in winnipeg is if he played for free....even that is a bit of a stretch

That is too much to pay. Would you pay someone to stab you in the back at every chance?

13 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

It's night and day comparing how Saskatchewan handled the release of Carter with how the Bombers traded Bowman to Montreal.

I don't think it is a good comparison. Bowman was really good off the field saying all the right things, recommitting to the team but terrible on the field. Bowman looked better in Montreal in one game than here in how many it was. He didn't get too many targets here but when he did he messed up too many.   

1 minute ago, Fan Boy said:

I don't think it is a good comparison. Bowman was really good off the field saying all the right things, recommitting to the team but terrible on the field. Bowman looked better in Montreal in one game than here in how many it was. He didn't get too many targets here but when he did he messed up too many.   

He looked pretty bad for Montreal too.  Got lucky that the crown of his helmet hit the paint otherwise he would have had a fumble that would have been on the top 10 stupid plays for the rest of our lives.

5 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

He looked pretty bad for Montreal too.  Got lucky that the crown of his helmet hit the paint otherwise he would have had a fumble that would have been on the top 10 stupid plays for the rest of our lives.

I forgot that one. that would have been pretty bad. But he did catch a couple. Oops he caught 9 passes in 6 games for the blue. It seemed liked he caught 2. My bad. 

I can't believe anyone thinks the Bombers should go after this narcissistic man-child. His steaming pile of baggage more than outweighs whatever talent he brings to the table.

What a dumpster fire in the rectangle province. Good on Jones using Carter as a scapegoat; all the green fanboys drink it up while turning a blind eye to his atrocious management skills.

What a time to be alive.

On 2018-08-11 at 11:00 PM, Colin Unger said:

Not wrong. Matty has to play better or we won't be able to compete with Calgary or Edmonton in the playoffs. But that's not a position we can address. Streveler needs to sit back and learn for a couple years before challenging Matty. He just needs to do whatever he needs to do to get back to where he was at last season.

Are you saying you would give Matt Nichols two years to get on track before even thinking of letting Streveler show what he has got again ? 

saying a team is elite for past cup wins isn't indicative of elite or not...Calgary and Winnipeg have won the most games the last 2 years...neither won a cup...so with that logic neither is elite

Never liked the "elite" title on a team or player as it is baseless if you ask me based on championships..i look at it in the here and now and over a course of a season...so you lose the last game of the year and dont hoist a trophy...it's dissapointing...but to say a 14-4 team..or even a 12-6 team isn't elite is foolish

12 minutes ago, Booch said:

saying a team is elite for past cup wins isn't indicative of elite or not...Calgary and Winnipeg have won the most games the last 2 years...neither won a cup...so with that logic neither is elite

Never liked the "elite" title on a team or player as it is baseless if you ask me based on championships..i look at it in the here and now and over a course of a season...so you lose the last game of the year and dont hoist a trophy...it's dissapointing...but to say a 14-4 team..or even a 12-6 team isn't elite is foolish

Okay I can agree with these comments....,,but an elite team in the moment should be able to win a playoff  game or two at the end of the season right ? 

1 hour ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Okay I can agree with these comments....,,but an elite team in the moment should be able to win a playoff  game or two at the end of the season right ? 

So, by your "logic", Toronto is elite.  You might want to become a bit more familiar with the concept of the past not being the present.   Glad to see that you're not making your trolling quite so blatant as before.