The Rematch: Toronto back here Friday

BigBlue

I wish I would have screen captured the TSN image they had last night after the win. The jist of it was the Bombers win % was something like .255 or so with all QB's not named Matt Nichols in the last x number of years, and, .655 or something with him starting. It's pretty incredible how this teams regular season success has turned on a dime the moment he became starter.

20 minutes ago, White Out said:

I wish I would have screen captured the TSN image they had last night after the win. The jist of it was the Bombers win % was something like .255 or so with all QB's not named Matt Nichols in the last x number of years, and, .655 or something with him starting. It's pretty incredible how this teams regular season success has turned on a dime the moment he became starter.

Many other players were just as instrumental in creating enough wins to become respectable.....

3 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Fans like you are clueless.

No need to be rude.  And seriously he has not won us a playoff game yet,  I sure hope he does this year.  And I really hope his leg/knee holds up for the whole season......I was worried for a bit last night when he came up limping after a low hit. 

Nichols got screwed by his defense and coaching in his 2 playoff games here..look at the stats and how each game went..not on him

Any semblance of a defense and no coaching brain farts and most likely we are in both west finals and a good chance one of them we prob would have won

51 minutes ago, Booch said:

Nichols got screwed by his defense and coaching in his 2 playoff games here..look at the stats and how each game went..not on him

Any semblance of a defense and no coaching brain farts and most likely we are in both west finals and a good chance one of them we prob would have won

Are you trying to get me in trouble again booch ?........😜Lol

Edited by NorthernSkunk
Again I spelled a name wrong

1 hour ago, NorthernSkunk said:

No need to be rude.  And seriously he has not won us a playoff game yet,  I sure hope he does this year.  And I really hope his leg/knee holds up for the whole season......I was worried for a bit last night when he came up limping after a low hit. 

You're giving Nichols no credit. I say again that fans like you are indeed clueless. We were 1-2 under Streveler.  It's not being rude. It's about you thinking that there are better options out there. Who would you play?  Who would you get??

Edited by SpeedFlex27

11 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Nichols has been at his very best in the playoffs for this team, to even suggest that he is a problem in the playoffs with as bad as the D was in each of them means you quite likely either have a brain injury or are just dumb.

We were in the qb wilderness for a decade or more. Nichols comes in & we've been winning ever since. Yet to some fans like Northern Skunk it just isn't  good enough. Which shows that the level of their understanding for the Bombers is lacking. Blaming Nichols saying we could do better with another qb is absolutely mind boggling.  Our defense was the problem & may still be when we start playing western teams again. I'm being nice here because I don't want Northern Skunk to think I'm rude. But he's still clueless.  We'd be a 1-6 or 2-5 team without Nichols. I'm glad he's on our side. And I ask again Northern Skunk, who out there as a backup qb & available would be better??? Can't have Ray, Manziel, Harris, Reilly, Masoli, Lulay or Mitchell. They play for other teams.  So who? 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

3 hours ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I think it's disingenuous to blame those two losses on Matt- we scored 30+ points in each of those games. the fact we can't shut down our opposition to below 30 points is indicative of a defensive breakdown and not an offensive one. You are blinded by your hate for Nichols. 

Can somebody show me where I blamed Nichols for the losses.  And I have given Nichols credit for getting to where the team is record wise.   .....and I definitly never " hate" players.......

.....I hope Matty can get his ring with the blue and gold this year.....and maybe another one after that.  

..sorry if I don't drink as much of the Kool-aid as some

GO BOMBERS 

Edited by NorthernSkunk
I spelled kool- aid wrong

58 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

You keep parroting the nonsense about 0 playoff wins while ignoring the fact that of the reasons the bombers haven't won a playoff game Nichols is at the very bottom of the list.

It is a stat. Get used to it.  until it changes, who cares