Als About To Drop Willy & Matthews? Manziel Now An Al

Kavis Reed is heading into the fire pit here in CGY, and he's doing the same old roster crap on Mike Sherman causing his lunch money to be stolen.  This is nonsense.

The Als must shake up their roster and throw away bad QBs.

Make Vernon Adams QB 1

Trade Drew Willy to Edmonton for Kevin Glenn

Send Jeff Matthews to Ottawa for Dominique Davis

Edited by USABomberfan

2 hours ago, USABomberfan said:

Kavis Reed is heading into the fire pit here in CGY, and he's doing the same old roster crap on Mike Sherman causing his lunch money to be stolen.  This is nonsense.

Make Vernon Adams QB 1

Edmonton doesn't want Willy so they won't make that trade.

Ottawa doesn't want Matthews so they won't make that trade.

I'm not sure that Adams is any better than Willy and he hasn't had much time running the Montreal offense. That being said, I expect to see him in the second half.

Edited by TBURGESS

2 hours ago, USABomberfan said:

Make Vernon Adams QB 1

What in the world are you talking about here? Those trades would never happen in a billion years. This is not how anything works. 

36 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Montreal would have to give up too much to get those guys. It would never happen. Even if they did, they wouldn't be able to stop the leaks on that sinking ship.  The best thing they Als could do would be to fire Kavis asGM at the end of the season. Blow the team up yet again. 

Well, ok Glenn yeah, likely too much.

Davis, I'm not so sure the Redbacks might be aiming to keep him after Collins got significant playing time with the pulling of Harris last game.

1 hour ago, USABomberfan said:

Well, ok Glenn yeah, likely too much.

Davis, I'm not so sure the Redbacks might be aiming to keep him after Collins got significant playing time with the pulling of Harris last game.

Davis isn't that good.  Just how can he help the Als? Why would the Als even want him?

Edited by SpeedFlex27

The whole point is it's the definition of insanity to just keep putting sack taking nut QBs out there who've already been given plenty of chances by the league already.

Willy should not be starting any more games period.  He's too trigger shy.

Matthews is an abomination as well who keeps throwing Brian Brohm level passes.  He also has been given chances by other teams and dumped by every single one of them.

At this point ... It should be Adams as the starter for now with the Als QB shopping for younger guys who have not yet had enough snaps behind center.  But I mentioned Glenn because he's old but competent.  They may not get him, but why not find out Edmonton's asking price.  I'm betting it's much lower than Franklin's.

Was Henoc in on a single play on that punt single drive?

Does not seem to be doing much at all. short yardage he just watched. glad he didn't come to the bombers.

not a good game at all.

Edited by Mark F

Wow Turn up the lights this one is done like dinner. Calgary seems to always find the players year in year out. What happens in the playoffs maybe different but this Calgary team seems to be heads above any of the rest.