Cats at Bombers GDT

Nolby

On the OB pre game show, don jonas is signing a  contract to retire as a winnipeg blue bomber.  Bob asked him if hed want to do it? He was all for it. Wade brought in the contract. Bob said this is the same contract every player signs (but for one day) and Don said, how much do i get? Bob let out a hell of a laugh and wade said once a player allways a player with a chuckle. Oh man what a great moment. One for the archives for sure. 

12 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

On the OB pre game show, don jonas is signing a  contract to retire as a winnipeg blue bomber.  Bob asked him if hed want to do it? He was all for it. Wade brought in the contract. Bob said this is the same contract every player signs (but for one day) and Don said, how much do i get? Bob let out a hell of a laugh and wade said once a player allways a player with a chuckle. Oh man what a great moment. One for the archives for sure. 

My dad decided not to listen to the pre-game shows much anymore. Told him that was something he missed out on. It was a special moment, you could hear it in Jonas' voice.

15 minutes ago, WildPath said:

My dad decided not to listen to the pre-game shows much anymore. Told him that was something he missed out on. It was a special moment, you could hear it in Jonas' voice.

I dont tune in for the full thing any more. Normally half hour to 45 mins. I happened to start earlier today. Soo glad i did, best pre game show moment ever. 

Been a tough going this first half but I liked Lapo's gimmick play.  Hall's D has started to play a little better since giving up those 16 points off the bat, but we still need a turnover.  Ryan Lankford should be limited to kick returns and no more offensive snaps.  Although I will also say I might have just gone for the FG there to be sure we came away with points.  One half doesn't make a game though, so let's finish this.

Masoli has been stuck on his first read all night and it hasn't mattered. Playing with so much cushion that he's torn the defense apart again. Getting ripped apart by Masoli and the TiCats offense just shows how bad this defense is and how it'll likely haunt us in the playoffs.

I really hoped for more from Dom Davis. Offense with him was disappointing.

Total team let-down. Pathetic performance by so many tonight, including the coaches.