Drew Wolitarsky

Biguns

Just want to wish my little nephew all the best, in his newest challenge. He has hands, a football mind, and the soul of a poet. He's played in the cold, and has the heart of a lion. Looking forward to wearing big blue, baby!!!  

http://search.espn.com/drew-wolitarsky/

Edited by Biguns
Added background info on Drew.

Who’s the most effective receiver on third downs?

Based on totals: Minnesota WR Drew Wolitarsky (10 third-down conversions)

Good news and bad news for Wolitarsky. No B1G player was targeted more on third downs and, when Wolitarsky caught the ball, he wound up with a first down on 90.9 percent of the time. The bad news? He only caught 55 percent of the passes thrown his way. He has no drops, so it’s almost certainly the fault of an inaccurate quarterback. Only two Power 5 receivers have been targeted more on third downs.

Nice... and we certainly have an accurate QB in Nichols.

Edited by M.O.A.B.

32 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah a lot of waiting for the ball and having to get it standing still.

Liking this pick-up....traits of a dependable possession and yard stick moving National...with ability for a big play. Just what we need

I realize that the video clips were selective, but when I watched them, I saw only one instance where Wolitarsky ran over someone. A nasty attitude goes a long way in this league.

Just now, tracker said:

I realize that the video clips were selective, but when I watched them, I saw only one instance where Wolitarsky ran over someone. A nasty attitude goes a long way in this league.

He's not playing on the offensive line ..

14 hours ago, Biguns said:

Just want to wish my little nephew all the best, in his newest challenge. He has hands, a football mind, and the soul of a poet. He's played in the cold, and has the heart of a lion. Looking forward to wearing big blue, baby!!!  

http://search.espn.com/drew-wolitarsky/

thats one of the first things I said, hes played in Minny so hes going to be used to our climate, which is awesome!  big target,  seems like he could be a nice fit here.

1 hour ago, Booch said:

His role isn't to be a guy to run people over, it's to catch

But his size and strength will allow him to box out defenders, make the tough grab and not go down at first contact...all pluses in my book to go along with his knack for moving the chains

plus I believe hes pretty solid at blocking as well from what i've heard.