GDT: Winnipeg @ Ottawa

Rich

3 hours ago, tracker said:

Bombers have to show up tonight, no matter who gets put on the field. That stinkeroo last game has to be wiped out of the minds of the players and fans. Where the Bombers start the playoffs is irrelevant by comparison. The team performance last game was so sickeningly similar to the way the Bombers played for most of last two years and to start the season that they need to impress the fans that it was a collective brain cramp and not their real selves.

They certainly have to play hard and execute. So far doesnt look soo good

1 minute ago, Stickem said:

......Andrew Harris a couple yards short from the 1000 yard mark...O'Shea playing it safe or if he wasn't aware of how close Harris was didn't play him.. Andrew could have easily made the mark...Team first I guess BUT a real downer for Andrew..

Can't believe Lapo doesn't use Harris enough. What a damned shame.

1 minute ago, Stickem said:

......Andrew Harris a couple yards short from the 1000 yard mark...O'Shea playing it safe or if he wasn't aware of how close Harris was didn't play him.. Andrew could have easily made the mark...Team first I guess BUT a real downer for Andrew..

yeah. At one point in the 3rd Q he had 6 carries and the rest of our combined rushes were like 4 or 5. Only 20 carries once this year. Averaged 12.5 per game but combined for over 1500 yards from the line. 

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

who gives a ****? Stay healthy and go get what really matters....

Sure, but what you missed was early in the game, Lapo completely abandoned Harris when we could have used him. Don't understand that.

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Interesting thing I just found out: 

In 2003, the last time we went 11-7, we needed help from Sask (in the final game of the year) to beat BC in BC, to create a 3-way tie....which gave the Bombers 2nd, Sask 3rd, and BC crossed over....

Well I now have to cheer for the Riders two weeks in a row.  I feel dirty.

14 minutes ago, J5V said:

Sure, but what you missed was early in the game, Lapo completely abandoned Harris when we could have used him. Don't understand that.

11 minutes ago, yogi said:

That's probably why you're watching at home and why Lapo is calling the game from the booth

Many of us have wondered why Lapo doesn't use Harris more.