Making the league look bad: item #2837

do or die

Rider Fan: we are Canada's team... but the league is conspiring against us... then we must not be Canada's team... but we are Canada's team... the CFL must not have a conspiracy against us... but clearly they do b/c look at our record... how can we be Canada's team and have the league conspri........ *brains explode*

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Iso is actually a Stamps fan who hangs out here, so you have that end covered. Need an Als fan and I think we're set now... 

Not sure if they have any fans. I don't think there are any at riderfans either. Maybe those are paper cut outs in the stands that we see on tv?

42 minutes ago, lyin' guy said:

Thanks again.  I'm not here to bash RFs, there are a lot of really good posters and people there; there are a handful of aholes there though that make you question why you bother.  Looking for a nice change of pace here.  I'm a Lions fan make no mistake, I will defend, but I'm not here to fight with anyone.  Looking for some football and some good natured back and forth.  RFs has jumped the shark, they are wound up tighter than skin on a weiner so I will cool it there for awhile. 

Thanks ks again for the welcome. 

BC sucks...

and welcome aboard

Edited by WBBFanWest

14 hours ago, wbbfan said:

I bet if it rains during the riders dinner it will be orridges fault too. 

Leafs fans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rider fans.  They dont whine and complain about conspiracies nearly as much.. 

Not sure they are still complaining about the 93 conference finals.....

31 minutes ago, Ripper said:

I like the Rum hut. Apparently new Mosiac has a area in south end zone similar to it.

With the right demographics you can make more money on concessions than tickets, if I remember the good old days  correctly.

22 hours ago, Mike said:

After the game, I logged on while I was in my hotel (I was pretty drunk, I can't deny :lol:) and read about 4 or 5 pages of screaming and whining that they got robbed, we got handed the win, blah blah blah.

So I wrote "hehe"

Logged on the next day. Banned for a week. :lol:

RF is almost a fascist state.  Any straying from the main agenda means you get attacked and told 'gtfo'.  It's pretty laughable.

I read through a thread yesterday... the one with lord willy thinking a turnover stands even with a penalty on the play. The amount of people who got banned in that thread for just basically disagreeing with the "masses" is insane. 

One guy got banned for saying they lost to a better team. One guy got banned because he questioned chris Jones. It's actually ridiculous