Making the league look bad: item #2837

do or die

5 hours ago, Noeller said:

Iso is actually a Stamps fan who hangs out here, so you have that end covered. Need an Als fan and I think we're set now... 

Noeller, why do you always bring this up? Yes, I live in Calgary. have for 26 years. I like the Stamps. Actually like them a lot. However, don't ever mistake that for my love of the Bombers that I have going back to 1965. Anytime you want to test my knowledge of the team compared to yours Noeller I'm game. Fans are supposed to know the history their team or you aren't much of a fan. 

Edited by iso_55

You moved to Calgary and became a Stamps fan. That's the end of it, right there. I can never forgive someone for taking on another team as their team...you don't get to have 2. If you're not with us 100%, you're against us. You're a Stamps fan....period.

13 minutes ago, Noeller said:

You moved to Calgary and became a Stamps fan. That's the end of it, right there. I can never forgive someone for taking on another team as their team...you don't get to have 2. If you're not with us 100%, you're against us. You're a Stamps fan....period.

Well, that's enuff for a hangin' right there.

26 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

Noeller, why do you always bring this up? Yes, I live in Calgary. have for 26 years. I like the Stamps. Actually like them a lot. However, don't ever mistake that for my love of the Bombers that I have going back to 1965. Anytime you want to test my knowledge of the team compared to yours Noeller I'm game. Fans are supposed to know the history their team or you aren't much of a fan. 

Just because i was born in 1993 2 years before the departure of the original Jets and i dont know a ton about the Jets AAVCO Cup victories doesnt make me less of a fan.

And how many salt pills did you put in your coffee this morning? I tell you what, if you're so smart & arrogant then why don't you test your knowledge of Blue Bomber history with mine? Games, players, numbers, etc. Over the years. Great fans like yourself are supposed to be knowledgeable about their team & it's history. I'm confident that I know a lot more than you. Matter of fact Cory, I'll kick your ass.

Edited by iso_55

22 minutes ago, Noeller said:

i bet you're fun at parties

6 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

And how many salt pills did you put in your coffee this morning? I tell you what, if you're so smart & arrogant then why don't you test your knowledge of Blue Bomber history with mine? Games, players, numbers, etc. Over the years. Great fans like yourself are supposed to be knowledgeable about their team & it's history. I'm confident that I know a lot more than you. Matter of fact Cory, I'll kick your ass.

Image result for get off my lawn

Noeller being Noeller. Just a big mouth. I'd love for him to take me on once & for all as he always talks **** about me as a Bomber fan. Loser has to leave for an entire year. C'mon Noeller. Don't be a wuss. You're such a great fan that you should clean up. Loser leaves for a  year. Mike & the mods can make up & ask us the questions. You game? Can you live without this site for 365 days??? I just put my ass on the line here. Will  you? Or are you a coward?

Edited by iso_55