Official GDT: vs Ham 08/03/16 Game Day We All Play!

Noeller

7 hours ago, Noeller said:

Heading in now from Victoria Beach, but looking forward to the game. Weather could be sketchy late afternoon/early evening with severe thunderstorm activity in the forecast. Here's hoping it's tapered off by kickoff! 

Let's go Blue...#BlueAndGoldTillImDeadAndCold

See you the game! I'll be the wet looking one.  

5 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

I'm in a bit of a conundrum.  The two wins this year I wasn't able to watch because I was working.  Tonight I'm not.  

I'm thinking I should just PVR it and watch it later and maybe my streak will keep going.   :(

Go to work!

ok so I'm in Hawaii right now and I come into the room from the pool, get all showered up and beer poured and turn on the stream and bam there is this stupid delay. I am now stuck as to whether to go back to the pool or just sit here waiting watching motorcycle racing.  I refuse to be like the ******-bag Rider fans I encounter here and bring my computer to the pool and blare the game and chase everyone away from the pool, that's a line I won't cross.  Sigh...these weather delays are so lame.  Back in 1986  in a game against Ottawa I remember lightning hit the goalposts in the south end zone, during the game!  And there was only like a few minute delay.  This is ridiculous.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

25 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

ok so I'm in Hawaii right now and I come into the room from the pool, get all showered up and beer poured and turn on the stream and bam there is this stupid delay. I am now stuck as to whether to go back to the pool or just sit here waiting watching motorcycle racing.  I refuse to be like the ******-bag Rider fans I encounter here and bring my computer to the pool and blare the game and chase everyone away from the pool, that's a line I won't cross.  Sigh...these weather delays are so lame.  Back in 1986  in a game against Ottawa I remember lightning hit the goalposts in the south end zone, during the game!  And there was only like a few minute delay.  This is ridiculous.

I was at that game!!!