Depth Chart Etc vs Hamilton

Noeller

15 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Bauming says that it will be Adams and McDuffie not playing. 

Too bad on McDuffie, he's been getting some decent yardage for us this year and it seemed like he was poised to break one soon. That having been said, Fogg has been a more than adequate replacement. Every time I watched Doe returning for Edmonton, I was more and more thankful that he was returning for Edmonton and not for us.

41 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I hope your right. I think he's 1 meh TC away from being out of football.

Richards has proven nothing so far, except that he is either brittle or snake-bit. There is a rule that if you cannot make the starting team in three years, you are never going to, so time to move on.

Just now, tracker said:

Richards has proven nothing so far, except that he is either brittle or snake-bit. There is a rule that if you cannot make the starting team in three years, you are never going to, so time to move on.

yeah pretty much. His pass port has made the club from the tub for 2 years. 

9 hours ago, Rich said:

Derek Taylor has put up a Milt Stegall video in honour of his induction to the Bomber ring of honour.

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/video/details-with-derek-taylor-milt-stegall~923095

The real impressive thing about Milt is how he did all that he did with a whole lot of shitty, shitty quarterbacks. His numbers exploded with Khari Jones but that only lasted a few years then he got Glenn who is Glenn, OK but not great. Other than those two is was a steaming pile of crap to work with and he STILL has amazing career numbers. 

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

The real impressive thing about Milt is how he did all that he did with a whole lot of shitty, shitty quarterbacks. His numbers exploded with Khari Jones but that only lasted a few years then he got Glenn who is Glenn, OK but not great. Other than those two is was a steaming pile of crap to work with and he STILL has amazing career numbers. 

Besides Jones and Glenn, who was throwing to him? Dinwoodie I remember.

Google time.

26 minutes ago, tacklewasher said:

Besides Jones and Glenn, who was throwing to him? Dinwoodie I remember.

Google time.

Kevin MacDougall, Troy Kopp, Pat Barnes, Mike Quinn, Tee Martin, Reggie Slack, Bryan Ah Yat, Jose Davis. The list of HOF talent throwing at him goes on...