Depth Chart Etc vs Hamilton

Noeller

8 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Severe thunderstorm warnings and tornado watches. Looks like it starts around 4 and doesn't end until 11 

Ouch, that's gonna hurt the walk up big time. Combine it with a Wednesday night, could look pretty empty. Hopefully there are no weather delays!

I would only suggest that the Bombers forget about the last game and focus on this one. Yes they beat Hamilton last game however as many have said on this forum it wasn't so much that the Bombers won but that the Tigercats didn't want to win. Last week they played well. Now it is up to the coaching staff to come up with a good game plan and for the players to put their egos aside and concentrate on execution. Should they in the slightest look back or think that because of last game they will be better this game, they will lose yet again. I was concerned listening to the coach's show last night that MOS didn't seem to suggest he was going to hold their feet to the fire but rather they, the players, know how to motivate themselves. Well we know full well how that works. Good luck to them tonight, I will be watching on TV and I hope I am being more cautious than need be.

I like O'shea approach to games.  Reality is last week was last week.  Hamilton is a different team than Edmonton. It's easy to say go do what you did last week tonight buy because they are different teams... what they did last week might not work on Hamilton.  Need to be patient.  Establish a run game. Short quick passes to keep the Hamilton D off a bit. Then go deep. Basically do what they did last game to Hamilton.  I think the rah rah stuff is over rated.  It comes down to execution. The players know what they need to do. O'shea can't do it for them 

Edited by Goalie

1 hour ago, Old Bomber Fan said:

Yes they beat Hamilton last game however as many have said on this forum it wasn't so much that the Bombers won but that the Tigercats didn't want to win. 

The Tigercats didn't want to win? Pig Wash!  The Bombers simply would not let them. It reflects now, as our starting QB is not the same as was in that 1st game. If we had a more functional O that day, the word thrashing could have been used.