What are some of the other Bomber Message Boards?

B-F-F-C

I'll still come around every so often but this site is now being dominated by half a dozen posters who ad nauseum say the same thing over and over again.

My Internet policy is that I don't write anything on these sites that I wouldn't say to the persons face.  Many here have should follow the same policy. 

Thanks for the great years of Bomber Talk but it's now become a Bomber ***** board with no real football talk. 

10 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

I'll still come around every so often but this site is now being dominated by half a dozen posters who ad nauseum say the same thing over and over again.

My Internet policy is that I don't write anything on these sites that I wouldn't say to the persons face.  Many here have should follow the same policy. 

Thanks for the great years of Bomber Talk but it's now become a Bomber ***** board with no real football talk. 

if you think this one is bad...you're gonna be REAL disappointed in the others.

39 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

Take a stroll down disappointment lane over at ob, you'll be back in a hurry 

Geez, is that site still up?

Edit: OMG Road Griller is still over there talking about Goltz.  LOL

Edit #2: Well I feel dumber for reading that board.  That Steingart guy with all of his "inside information".

Edited by Logan007

There aren't really "others".

ourbombers is the original (as far as I know) but has died.

The Extra Point replaced it and also has a dominate handful of people, but there is discussion.

morningbigblue is the only alternative to TEP.

31 minutes ago, Logan007 said:

Edit #2: Well I feel dumber for reading that board.  That Steingart guy with all of his "inside information".

I gotta be honest... this, at least, sounds like it would be good for a laugh...

1 hour ago, B-F-F-C said:

This is the biggest issue for me.  Ok, you don't like O'Shea, you don't like Willy.  No reason to go into every thread and say the exact damn same thing.

Reasonable posters try to start a conversation about say, the receivers, and someone has to pipe in with "They'll never succeed with O'Shea calling the shots!  Now let me tell you again why I hate O'Shea..... (etc.)". It's just pointless and makes it impossible to have a conversation.

this is by far the best place to be, even with the idiots. I've tried going Extra Point exclusively, and that site just LOOKS awful...it "handles" awful....it's a real piece of crap. As for OB.com, I haven't been back there since the day I left. Have no interest in it whatsoever. What I REALLY miss, is CFLZone...that place was the best CFL messageboard anywhere. It was the Wild West of messageboards...loved it.

19 minutes ago, Noeller said:

this is by far the best place to be, even with the idiots. I've tried going Extra Point exclusively, and that site just LOOKS awful...it "handles" awful....it's a real piece of crap. As for OB.com, I haven't been back there since the day I left. Have no interest in it whatsoever. What I REALLY miss, is CFLZone...that place was the best CFL messageboard anywhere. It was the Wild West of messageboards...loved it.

CFLZone was great for a while there. TotalCFL is what I miss though.

8 minutes ago, bearpants said:

Just did some reading over at OB... Steingard's "breaking news" threads are worth the price of admission... seriously entertaining stuff...

I'm not convinced it isn't just that Road griller posting under another name. He sure seems to pump his tires alot. And seems to be the only guy believing him. Not one person asks where he got his info or even seems to follow up and call him out considering none of what he says has come true.

14 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I'm not convinced it isn't just that Road griller posting under another name. He sure seems to pump his tires alot. And seems to be the only guy believing him. Not one person asks where he got his info or even seems to follow up and call him out considering none of what he says has come true.

Well Gbill does, but he never answers properly.  But you may be right that it's just Road Griller.

14 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I assumed road griller was being sarcastic... saying things like "I better take some time off work to keep up with all this breaking news"...

1 hour ago, bearpants said:

I assumed road griller was being sarcastic... saying things like "I better take some time off work to keep up with all this breaking news"...

I don't think he was. a few times he told him to "keep it coming" "huge news!" etc etc. Looks like he's been banned now though.

41 minutes ago, Jimmy Pop said:

Mourning Big Blue is the cream of the message board crop, that's for sure. 

I see what you did there ....the way the team is playing certainly is apt...AND you are correct Morning Big Blue is the real deal....take that RF'S

3 hours ago, B-F-F-C said:

just use the ignore feature and remove what you see as toxic makes things a lot better.

Edited by wbbfan

3 hours ago, Logan007 said:

good god i feel sick after 30 seconds of browsing that turd pile. RIP

The Extra Point is pretty much the same people tho that are on here. Isn't it? Sure looks like that. I find this forum to be a little more relaxed and chill than the others. By that I mean and yeah agreed it gets annoying reading the same posts from the same people in the same topic... I mean the drew willy thread there.... how many times can you say the same thing really. .. but mods here seem more chilled. 

Edited by Goalie

There's definitely a small core of people that are very negative about this site...

But when I look at the main page... there are threads started by eight different posters and the latest responses are from 12 different posters...

Trouble is when you start a pure football thread then Mike, Atomic, Mr Perfect and that crew show up and start picking apart your posts without actually adding anything to the topic...  

6 minutes ago, Goalie said:

The Extra Point is pretty much the same people tho that are on here. Isn't it? Sure looks like that. I find this forum to be a little more relaxed and chill than the others. By that I mean and yeah agreed it gets annoying reading the same posts from the same people in the same topic... I mean the drew willy thread there.... how many times can you say the same thing really. .. but mods here seem more chilled. 

When I want repetition, I go directly to the '2016 Winnipeg Jets Lines' thread... :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Jesse said:

There aren't really "others".

ourbombers is the original (as far as I know) but has died.

The Extra Point replaced it and also has a dominate handful of people, but there is discussion.

morningbigblue is the only alternative to TEP.

Thank Gawd for that.