What are some of the other Bomber Message Boards?

B-F-F-C

39 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

What is xD? Just for that wbbfan should be put on ignore.

from the urban dictionary ...
A symbol with X being the eyes and D being the mouth, to make a seeming of the person having squinched eyes and a mouth wide open laughing. This is usually used to replace rofl, as the X for eyes indicates that they are laughing so hard they may have fallen off their chair. Usually used in mmorpgs and chat lines.
Example 1: 
Person 1: Hah i hacked some n00b's account then went and spammed lots of people and got it reported!!1! 

Person 2: Omg XD haha he must be so pissed!

10 minutes ago, J5V said:
from the urban dictionary ...
A symbol with X being the eyes and D being the mouth, to make a seeming of the person having squinched eyes and a mouth wide open laughing. This is usually used to replace rofl, as the X for eyes indicates that they are laughing so hard they may have fallen off their chair. Usually used in mmorpgs and chat lines.
Example 1: 
Person 1: Hah i hacked some n00b's account then went and spammed lots of people and got it reported!!1! 

Person 2: Omg XD haha he must be so pissed!

ROTFLMAOATAHMOHEPITN (rolling on the floor laughing my a** off and thinking about how my online habits effect people in the negative way). This one hasn't really caught on ...