Around The League Regular Season Discussion

Noeller

I actually think that Edmonton would be able to handle Carters attitude; possibly Calgary but those are the only two that I think would be able to manage an ego like that.  BC just wouldn't put up with it and he would be released quickly.  I don't think any of the other teams could do it, though Kent Austin might be able to put him in his place too.  Could just imagine Carter doing running drills for 8 hours straight because he pissed Austin off lol

Perhaps he's pissed because maybe his team mates don't give a crap as much as he does. Maybe he is being disrespected by other als players.  Maybe carter and others keep egging him on. Perhaps carter crossed a line. Or perhaps Cato is just a bit sensitive and a little unstable himself 

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Perhaps he's pissed because maybe his team mates don't give a crap as much as he does. Maybe he is being disrespected by other als players.  Maybe carter and others keep egging him on. Perhaps carter crossed a line. Or perhaps Cato is just a bit sensitive and a little unstable himself 

Both.  Apparently he is getting picked on for the way he talks & the area he grew up in and he's sensitive about it.

8 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Both.  Apparently he is getting picked on for the way he talks & the area he grew up in and he's sensitive about it.

If that's the case then it's just another reason why Popp is such an awful coach. You can say all you want about Cato needing to be tough and not be so sensitive, but as a coach you need to have a feel for the room and especially when it's your quarterback you need to step in and put an end to any of that nonsense.

When media members were saying that this team was a volcano about to erupt I never thought they would devolve to this level of stupidity.