Bombers Opener June 24 ... (also Laine Day!)

IC Khari

7 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

One. When My Bombers are in town.

So not quite so hard core. I've been an Esks season ticket holder for 10 years. Why? Cause I support the CFL. Guess I should be shot eh? Excuse me for being a CFL fan. I didn't realize this was a  club. My mistake. Still won't leave though. 

2 hours ago, KptKrunch said:

So not quite so hard core. I've been an Esks season ticket holder for 10 years. Why? Cause I support the CFL. Guess I should be shot eh? Excuse me for being a CFL fan. I didn't realize this was a  club. My mistake. Still won't leave though. 

Please. It's called HardCoreBlue for a reason. And I watch (tv) every CFL game when I can. Bombers is not your club, good for you supporting the CFL I'm proud of you, seriously, obviously the health of the league but I wear Blue and Gold first CFL second not the reverse. You are opposite, no problem but this is where most hardcore bombers live so deal with that. We're not on a CFL site, it's customized for our team. Go to the CFL site and wax poetic.

4 minutes ago, Brandon said:

It truly is amazing that with different coaches and different players the same end result happens year in and out?   

The common denominator is O-line weakness or inexperience. Until the line can protect consistently it will look like this with different players and coaches :(, oh well, we got Laine :)

Edited by IC Khari