Uniform changes with Adidas may not be dramatic

IC Khari

8 hours ago, Jacquie said:

Where has it been shown? Most people I know want the royal blue back but there is no way any of us can speak for the majority of fans on this. The casual fan is a strange beast.

Sorry Jacquie, don't know if you're playing Devils Advocate for the sake of playing Devils Advocate but nothing you say can convince me I'm wrong & you're right on this.  I'm convinced the majority of the Bomber fanbase want the classic Royal Blues back. 

32 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

Sorry Jacquie, don't know if you're playing Devils Advocate for the sake of playing Devils Advocate but nothing you say can convince me I'm wrong & you're right on this.  I'm convinced the majority of the Bomber fanbase want the classic Royal Blues back. 

This is the most internet message board quote out there. 

1 hour ago, iso_55 said:

I BELIEVE. Quit with the personal attacks, dude. Have I ever said anything negative about you? Ever?

Geez it was a joke.  You want a tissue or something?  I think I have a little violin in my pocket too that I can play for you.

Oh, and if I personally attacked you, you'd know it.

Edited by Logan007

6 minutes ago, Logan007 said:

Geez it was a joke.  You want a tissue or something?  I think I have a little violin in my pocket too that I can play for you.

Oh, and if I personally attacked you, you'd know it.

Guess I have to be a mind reader or some kind of internet detective to figure that out. It's a discussion on uniforms not life or death.

5 hours ago, 17to85 said:

This is the most internet message board quote out there. 

This is one of the most internet message board arguments out there also. Man, so many people up each other's throats.

Jokes or not, not sure why everyone is criticizing iso's post. All he's saying is that he thinks other people want the royal blue jerseys (and I agree). He's not passing it by as fact, it's his opinion. 

On 2/5/2016 at 7:17 PM, AtlanticRiderFan said:

So you're going to quit on the team because of a jersey? I know they aren't great, but this is ridiculous. It's the team that matters, not what they're wearing.

Upteen cases of a team changing their unis and their fortunes changed. Uni's can make a difference. Cheap begets cheap.

19 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Upteen cases of a team changing their unis and their fortunes changed. Uni's can make a difference. Cheap begets cheap.

Never thought about it but ya, Denver Broncos changed unis in the late 90's they win back to back Super Bowls. Minnesota Twins change in the late 80's, they win two World Series in 3 years. Blue Jays change uniforms in early 1990's, they win two World Series in 92 and 93. Tampa Bay Bucs changed unis in early 90's, win Super Bowl in 92. Winnipeg Blue Bombers radically change unis in 1995 (including changing from Royal Blue to navy, they haven't won since. Hmmmm, maybe this is more important than we think? ;)

I was going to throw in the Patriots too.

Pats and Bucs two of the best uni changes though I was a fan of the Conquistador. Shocked that Indi won with arguably the most boring uni's/color in league.

Another throw out...Seattle. I guess that NFL ban on neon was thrown out.

The opposite view. Jets v1. Ugly...ugly n cheap. Still with hockey, there's something about changing colour to black that makes teams angrier.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

I consider myself to be a "hardcore" fan of the team and as a hardcore fan of the team, I want the Royal Blues back for sure... 

With that being said, some of the casual fans i know, they could care less about what Jersey the team wears, they care more about if the team is winning or not.

That's the bottom line really with casual fans.. they don't care much about anything other than, are they winning? and if so, the bombers could wear a puke green jersey with orange and yellow and pink and grey stripes and the jersey could have a picture of a piece of crap floating in a toilet bowl and people wouldn't care. Maybe that's going to far haha but... you get the point. They don't care about the Jersey color. 

Edited by Goalie

19 hours ago, Goalie said:

That's the bottom line really with casual fans.. they don't care much about anything other than, are they winning? and if so, the bombers could wear a puke green jersey with orange and yellow and pink and grey stripes and the jersey could have a picture of a piece of crap floating in a toilet bowl and people wouldn't care. Maybe that's going to far haha but... you get the point. They don't care about the Jersey color. 

I'd rather not see 2 teams with puke green jerseys in the CFL...