Around The League Off Season Discussion

Noeller

CFL investigating Thorpe's resignation, potential move

By Gary Lawless

AND

gary lawless – Verified account ‏@garylawless

speaking with GMs around @cfl this morning - the state of coaching contracts is becoming a major issue

7:49 AM - 16 Dec 2015

Ok, now the CFL is going to have to step in and hammer the Edmonton Eskimos HARD for this latest infraction.

Ed Hervey has no respect for the rules and probably never has. (Hello Mike Reilly)

$100,000 fine to Edmonton

$25,000 fine to Ed Hervey

Loss of a roster player to Montreal or draft pick or both.

CFL commissioner Jeffrey Orridge has sent a memo to all @CFL presidents and GMs declaring a moratorium on all coaching movement

Regarding Noel Thorpe, his movement from the Alouettes to any other team is on hold until @cfl commissioner has more time to investigate

Dear god Friesen...

Paul Friesen@friesensunmedia

It appears CFL commish J Orridge is more concerned about coaches moving for better jobs than he is about having a drug-free league. #Optics.

such an *******...

Maybe Milt banged his wife. Friesen is by far the worst it isn't even funny anymore.

Maybe this is why Sun Media is staring death in its face.

Dear god Friesen...

It appears CFL commish J Orridge is more concerned about coaches moving for better jobs than he is about having a drug-free league. #Optics.

such an *******...

Clearly not worried about his lack of insight or understanding of given subject #opticsbedamned

Not sure, is the Commish a lawyer. The CFL clearly has the ability to legislate and regulate player contracts as they are registered and technically owned by the CFL. However since coaches do not currently sign standardized contracts it would seem that coaches movement is more of a legal issue than a league issue depending on their individual wording.

In nine days on the job, Jones has been many things; ruthless, quick, smart, and dare I say flawless. - @jamienye #CFL #Riders

*barf*  Really .. how much can someone **** up in 9 days on the job?  

Dear Santa,

I would like 1 Saskatchewan RoughRiders season completely in the tank in 2016.....

Sincerely,

Noeller

In nine days on the job, Jones has been many things; ruthless, quick, smart, and dare I say flawless. - @jamienye #CFL #Riders

This reminds me of Something about Mary, the part where Stiller is going to town on himself before his date with Mary... except.. that the "hair gel" isn't on Nye's ear, It's near his mouth.... cuz dude be... well...... ya know what i'm  saying. 

If there's any room left in the barf bag you can fill it up with this.

Rod Pedersen @sportscage

The new braintrust of Canada's Team! From left: John Murphy, Chris Jones, Jeremy O'Day

Dear Santa,

I would like 1 Saskatchewan RoughRiders season completely in the tank in 2016.....

Sincerely,

Noeller

I would prefer a Bomber playoff spot or is that too much to ask?

Dear Santa,

Sincerely,

Noeller

I would prefer a Bomber playoff spot or is that too much to ask?

I'm an optimist and assume that already for 2016 :)

Doesn't Freezhead realize the biggest obstacle in implementing any kind of drug testing in any league is getting approval of the players' associations. Dumbass

He does but being a ****** bag is more important than the truth to him. He did the same kind of thing the other day when we signed that linebacker.