Lawless: O'Shea & Walters to return in 2016

gbill2004

I wonder if Hall gets axed?

Wade wanted Benevides as DC over Hall, so if he becomes available I could see Hall getting fired.  My guess is Wade/Walters will want one of the coordinators to be able to step in if the team starts off slow and O'Shea is fired.  Benevides would be able to slide right in as HC should O'Shea be fired in-season. 

We were 3 - 3 when Willy went down, doing some projecting, that's a 9 win season tops, good enough for the playoffs but not much else. No point in keeping these guys around unless you aspire to mediocrity.

The Big Excuse. We'd win if we had Willy. There's no guarantee about anything. Season ticket sales are going to crater with O'Shea coming back. Miller deserves it if he keeps the coach. 

Just when I thought 2016 was going to be the year we would start unsucking it looks like they are getting the same mould readied.

Come January when they roll out the financial statements Miller will announce we made money and order drinks all around while saying he does not plan to change the structure of a successful operation.

Worst that could happen is if the team gets off to a terrible start next year and fires O'Shea mid-season.  Bombers will end up being in a similar situation to 2004 and 2012 in which the best candidates already have jobs and they hire a 2016 version of Burke or Jim Daley..

Worst that could happen is if the team gets off to a terrible start next year and fires O'Shea mid-season.  Bombers will end up being in a similar situation to 2004 and 2012 in which the best candidates already have jobs and they hire a 2016 version of Burke or Jim Daley..

And that is what will happen. If we have posters here saying we'd win with Willy then I say we go 2-6 to start the season in 2016 & the circus will start.

And that is what will happen. If we have posters here saying we'd win with Willy then I say we go 2-6 to start the season in 2016 & the circus will start.

Hope it doesn't happen but we'll see in 8 months I guess.