Bombers add 2, release 2

Mike

I like the fact that we're looking at a RB. That's good.

Ditto for the DE.

I liked the very little we saw of Cole, but I didn't get attached to my version of how he was doing. Coach Hall knows better than I.

Mr. Willie? Strike two.

I hope this meeting of the scouts in the Peg can unveil one damned good receiver..there's got to be one out there, you would think.

I am going to go to Greg Peach's house and steal back the incriminating photos he has of the Bomber coaches. This nonsense needs to end.

Cole looked like a good one. He should still be here. I have no problem with the Bombers signing another DE, god knows, we could use a stud opposite Westerman. Why on earth they keep Peach around is the better question.

I have to disagree to an extant. I do like how Peach contains. He is usually in position to make plays. He is definitely not the 'rush end' type of player all teams covet, but to say he sucks is not true. He is an average DE, who, in rotation with a player like Cole or Gibson, can be effective. Unfortunately, both Gibson, and now Cole are not available. Let's hope this Vaughn guy is magic. Yeah, right eh.

I have to disagree to an extant. I do like how Peach contains. He is usually in position to make plays. He is definitely not the 'rush end' type of player all teams covet, but to say he sucks is not true. He is an average DE, who, in rotation with a player like Cole or Gibson, can be effective. Unfortunately, both Gibson, and now Cole are not available. Let's hope this Vaughn guy is magic. Yeah, right eh.

I agree, I think Peach is effective in his role and seems to contribute to over-all pressure and containment well even if he doesn't produce the sacks.  Much like Zach Anderson who rarely gets noticed.  Rotating in Cole and Gibson gave the Bombers a nice mix of abilities.  I don't see the D-line as one of their problems, lately they've played well as a group.