Henoc on his way to Hamilton & Toronto for visit

gbill2004

The one thing this team is missing is a top flight Canadian starter.  Henoc is a top flight player and I hope the Bombers are doing everything within their power to sign him.  To do otherwise would be incredibly foolish.

What about the guy leading the league in sacks?

Good point!

How about the second thing, (The first being a healthy QB as Noeller pointed out), this team is missing is a second top flight Canadian starter. :)

I guess my point is, when you have a chance to attain a top flight Canadian, you do everything in your power to get him.  For me, this is kind of a no brainer.

I'm a bit surprised that Henoc hasn't made his decision yet.   Surely offers have been presented, and I'm really hoping he signs with us.  Top level NI talent is always welcome, and the more the merrier.  I think that there is room for both Henoc and Hurl to get lots of playing time in rotation at both Mac and Wil, and on specials.

This whole Henoc Muamba 'I'm Back" CFL tour is just getting old. I've never known a player to do this.

I understand what you're saying and depending on the mood of the day I'm in, might tend to agree with you.

However, the other side of the coin is he's just trying to ensure he secures the right situation and compensation package for him and the people close to him.

This whole Henoc Muamba 'I'm Back" CFL tour is just getting old. I've never known a player to do this.

I understand what you're saying and depending on the mood of the day I'm in, might tend to agree with you.

However, the other side of the coin is he's just trying to ensure he secures the right situation and compensation package for him and the people close to him.

Or like the BC asst gm said... he's delaying cuz his agent thinks he might get another NFL shot. Didn't say it exactly but it's there

It's getting very old and becoming kind of a joke already. It's LeBron James level of douchebaggery...

This is just a stupid comment... didn't your mother teach you to think before you speak (updated for 2015... think before you type!)...

He's just trying to maximize his value... I would bet at the advice of his agent(s)...

Or like the BC asst gm said... he's delaying cuz his agent thinks he might get another NFL shot. Didn't say it exactly but it's there

Same as what Lawless been saying on H&L. Lawless also added that if no NFL calls, the earliest Henoc sign on a CFL team is midweek next week.

Probably waiting for some posibilities (becuse of injuries) after Week 2.