Steve Morley

Floyd

It's clearly personal with Morley.  I remember one tweet he had about letting Bob Wylie run the offense.  Bob Wylie can't even make our offensive line look like they belong in pro football.  He likes some people and doesn't like others, there's no objectivity.

If the O line players are as bad as  you've said they are, who could make them look good?

It's clearly personal with Morley.  I remember one tweet he had about letting Bob Wylie run the offense.  Bob Wylie can't even make our offensive line look like they belong in pro football.  He likes some people and doesn't like others, there's no objectivity.

If the O line players are as bad as  you've said they are, who could make them look good?

Good is probably impossible, but it would be nice to see them look like CFLers, not fat guys pulled from the crowd and given a pair of shoulder pads with helmet.  Wylie has also had input on personnel, recommended taking Goossen after personally working him out for example.

I find he is generally a supporter of the team on twitter... I avoid things like twitter and this site during games so that I don't post stupid things... so maybe he has more of an agenda during games...

Also, he clearly has no intentions of coming back... he recently posted a pic of him at 265 lbs... obviously trying to lose his playing weight... unless it's easy to put on 35 lbs in a week... I might be able to do it if I have a diet that consists of strictly fast food burgers and donuts...

@garrettbillan1: When I hear O'Shea talk about offense, he's reacting to what opposing D does. Shouldn't a dominant offense impose itself? #notplayingtowin

@SteveMorley62: @garrettbillan1 totally agree Garrett!

@garrettbillan1: @SteveMorley62 offensive philosophy is to play scared.

@SteveMorley62: @garrettbillan1 yup, all the meetings were planning to pick up opposing teams blitzes.. Lot of memorization.

@garrettbillan1: @SteveMorley62 weird. Is that different from other OC's you've played under?

@SteveMorley62: @garrettbillan1 every team is different. I agree though, make the defense adjust to us..

@garrettbillan1: When I hear O'Shea talk about offense, he's reacting to what opposing D does. Shouldn't a dominant offense impose itself? #notplayingtowin

@SteveMorley62: @garrettbillan1 totally agree Garrett!

@garrettbillan1: @SteveMorley62 offensive philosophy is to play scared.

@SteveMorley62: @garrettbillan1 yup, all the meetings were planning to pick up opposing teams blitzes.. Lot of memorization.

@garrettbillan1: @SteveMorley62 weird. Is that different from other OC's you've played under?

@SteveMorley62: @garrettbillan1 every team is different. I agree though, make the defense adjust to us..

1_RAU6.gif

Part of both O and D schemes are based on what teams have done in the past.....tendencies. Both game plans are then formulated to work against the weaknesses teams have exhibited on both sides of the ball. The critical element in all this is which team can adjust and readjust during the course of a game. Hence when teams get out coached.

Uh.. Just throwing this out there...

Isnt it kinda hard to expect your offense to be dominating and forcing its will upon defenses when your best QB is in crutches and our second and third strings are shitting the bed?

Just an observation.. Especially since when Willy was capable and able to move the ball, get first downs, etc.

Uh.. Just throwing this out there...

Isnt it kinda hard to expect your offense to be dominating and forcing its will upon defenses when your best QB is in crutches and our second and third strings are shitting the bed?

Just an observation.. Especially since when Willy was capable and able to move the ball, get first downs, etc.

Our record with Willy at the healm is nothing to be proud of though. We also got blown out in games that he's started. It doesn't excuse MBs offense in any way.

@garrettbillan1: @Wpg_BlueBombers Bellefeuille needs to be fired today & Oshea needs to examen how he holds players accountable; he currently doesn't.

@SteveMorley62: @garrettbillan1 Doug Brown tried to ask him after the game about the penalty discipline. Osh wouldn't answer. The jig is up..

@garrettbillan1: @SteveMorley62 Steve as a former player under O'Shea, what are your thoughts on how he disciplines players for stupid/bad penalties?

@SteveMorley62: @garrettbillan1 last year, he would show your penalty on the big screen in team meetings. That's it! Garrett you deserve better!

The guy is a fkn troll because he was cut... Wonder what he would have said on twitter when we were all saying he was the weak link on the OL

He becomes active with the fan base on social media and he's a troll?

If you scroll down his tweets beyond today, he's been disgustingly optimistic about the Bombers and their chances in games. Very supportive of the team and his former team mates. But like the rest of us, today seemed to be a final straw.

Exactly.  Providing analysis is not trolling.  

I could pull up 20 tweets of his that would anger you with their unrealistic optimism.