Joke of the League....

do or die

Yes, that coveted title will be up for grabs, the next couple of games.  

Riders sweep, we will have lost a series to an 0-9 team, they are only a game behind us, and kick start their new regume. 

Bombers sweep - they are in the playoff hint, and totally crush the moral of both the Rider team and their fans....which would be kinda fun.

In case of a split, this debate will rage on.....

I trust that everybody, in the Bomber orgainziation, from Walters, though the coaches and our players...... understands the gravity of the occasion....and also understand that we simply cannot lose this series - period.  This team needs to show some spine, the coaches need to provide leadership and further excuses are not to be tolerated....

At this time the Bombers have nothing to lose.  I suggest they pull a Mike O'Shea surprise and come out in the LDC with Marve in a wishbone offence with 3 RB's and run the hell out of the Riders for the entire game, at least that would provide some amusement.

That would require some imagination... And I think we can all agree, our OC, has none.

At this time the Bombers have nothing to lose.  I suggest they pull a Mike O'Shea surprise and come out in the LDC with Marve in a wishbone offence with 3 RB's and run the hell out of the Riders for the entire game, at least that would provide some amusement.

Mike O'Shea surprise

since he's been coach, can you think of one surprise play that has been tried on offence, or defence? Or any other kind of surprise?

Brohm might start?

Can he hand off the ball?

Run it, over and over again. I don't think the Riders can stop the run. 

Doesn't matter much anyway. Neither team is going anywhere playoffs wise.

Mike O'Shea surprise

since he's been coach, can you think of one surprise play that has been tried on offence, or defence? Or any other kind of surprise?

Brohm might start?

Can he hand off the ball?

Run it, over and over again. I don't think the Riders can stop the run. 

Doesn't matter much anyway. Neither team is going anywhere playoffs wise.

I was harkening back to the days of old when O'Shea was a spirited young ST coordinator.

On the coaches show, O'Shea was hinting that Brohm might get the start......that would set the Riders back on their heels......

So the Rider dbacks will be low to the ground, couple yards in front of the receivers then?

A good furrow or two, is always appreciated in Saskatchewan.......

On the coaches show, O'Shea was hinting that Brohm might get the start......that would set the Riders back on their heels......

Serious question, if Brohm does indeed start, realistically, what would he have to do, other than win, to continue on with this team?

I don't really care how he does it... if he played well enough to win, he should play again...

Can Wade Miller play QB?

Wade Miller couldn't play at all - except on special teams. I hope Brohm starts. I want to see what he can do with a full week of reps. It looks like Willy is done for the season now so lets see what Brohm can do. Worse case is if he fails we know we got to get a capable backup for next year as we have our starter in Willy. If he does well we know we have a capable veteran backup. Personally, I don't like Brohm's game and I think he's a bigger clown than my avatar - but I hope I'm wrong if he gets the start. I've already alluded to the OP in other threads - Bombers are already the joke of the league though - even though SK is 0 - 9 this year, it's only one year of futility, decades of futility takes a while to overcome. Even if we win both games, it doesn't prove anything if those are the only games we can win. Lose both - get blown out in both - and IMO Walters and O'Shea would be the next two fired... and the merry-go-round starts again