Week 10 Aug 30 Sask@Ott. (Tor 15 Edm. 38)

Mr Dee

The Bombers and BC will be lucky to win 5 or 6 games this year.

Always so positive. That opinion tho means very little. Bombers could easily win 5 games. Seriously. They aren't gonna go 2 and 8 to end the year. Probably 8 or 9 wins is likely.

What is the Bombers record without Willy again......

Always so positive. That opinion tho means very little. Bombers could easily win 5 games. Seriously. They aren't gonna go 2 and 8 to end the year. Probably 8 or 9 wins is likely.

.....and we start this Saturday with a win over the Stamps, no excuses. This is not the Calgary of years gone bye they can be beaten.

What is the Bombers record without Willy again......

Irrelevant really.

Kudos to the Larks. A note of caution, though- often teams will play over their heads right after the coach is gassed, so lets see how they do next week. Gotta admire Montreal's really diversified offensive game plan- it made Giguere look like an all-star.

2 of Hamiltons 3 losses are to Montreal. They have the ticats number.

.....and we start this Saturday with a win over the Stamps, no excuses. This is not the Calgary of years gone bye they can be beaten.

A win over Calgary would be a great morale-builder and ought to make a sweep over the Riders a good possibility, but a loss opens the team up to all kinds of self-doubt. A lop-sided loss would be a disaster.

Grigsby looked like a world beater tonite. Running hard up the middle & to the outside breaking tackles. A real threat catching the football tonite out of the backfield. Pass me that second bottle of rum ,I completely finished the first one. #thingsalwayslookdifferentinthemorning

Nice to see Angie Mosca getting the recognition he deserves before he dies. Can anyone tell me why it took the Ti Cats 43 years to retire his number?? If they haven't been then the Ti Cats need to retire #9 qb Joe Zuger, #75 flanker Tommy Joe Coffey #61 defensive tackle John Barrow & #26 safety & wide receiver Garney Henley. I think they've retired #10 qb Bernie Faloney's number. 

Grigsby looked like a world beater tonite. Running hard up the middle & to the outside breaking tackles. A real threat catching the football tonite out of the backfield. Pass me that second bottle of rum ,I completely finished the first one. #thingsalwayslookdifferentinthemorning

I honestly can't tell if you're being serious here.

The runs I saw had him tackled by his foot a few times, and stopped while trying to push for more yards. Also don't forget about his last carry where he tried to go outside (when nothing was there) and ended losing yards that took them out of field goal range.

Great game for Montreal. Hamilton fell back down to earth. Nice to see them lose at home. Montreal rushed very well, owned the clock and made the most of their breaks. They certainly looked like a different team than they did under Higgins. I wonder if they can keep it up? They've officially got the cross over as I type, at least until we play on Saturday.

The "Command Centre" is really Glen Johnson watching the game in his basement wearing only his underwear, enjoying a few beers and a bag of Doritos.

Turns out Glen Johnson and I have more in common than I thought.

Isn't that mandatory dress code? Although I add a BB jersey or shirt to that. 

John Bowman is back in the lineup. Good to see. Johnny Sears, too.

If Bowman doesn't shine and gets nullified, it has to say something about Popp. If Bowman goes on a tear for the rest of the season, that says something about Higgins' judgement.

Still unclear to me why he was sitting to begin with. Dude is a stud. It would be like us benching Westerman.

I only saw the last half but I specifically watched Bowman because those tweets were weird and I was curious if he had fallen of the edge since football sometimes works that way. 

I saw him make one slip and slide but mostly he was in the play or doubled or an extra blocker was in the area so the decision to sit him seemed more questionable. Certainly Hamiton had him in mind in their protections. I wonder about Higgins more now. 

Unless:

a) your punter is injured or really bad

b ) the ball is inside the 2 yard line

c) you have a large lead or are down by exactly 4 points with little time remaining

d) are facing a headwind in excess of 40 km/h,

if you give up a safety willingly, you deserve to lose.

Hamilton, you deserved to lose.

Tidbits..

Sacks - Mtl 6 Ham 1

Turnovers - Mtl 2 Ham 3

Rushing yds - Mtl 123 Ham 29

Smirks - Popp 1 Austin 0

Zachary Collaros was still the best QB out there, but Mont. kept him contained, sacked him 6 times, and kept him off balance just enough. But raise your hand on who expected Tanner Marsh to come in and manage the game just enough to squeak out a win?

The best thing about this game? - Now we don't have to listen to that "unbeatable at home" stat any longer.

The runs I saw had him tackled by his foot a few times, and stopped while trying to push for more yards. Also don't forget about his last carry where he tried to go outside (when nothing was there) and ended losing yards that took them out of field goal range.

I think it was the 'bottle of rum' ISO drank. lol

It was a joke..