@MTL
 CGY
 EDM
@BC
@OTT
 OTT
@TOR

I think we have a chance.

Our D needs to improve and force turnovers on opponents. The future is bright especially if get some reinforcements from the NFL cuts.

Our ST needs to greatly improved and give short fields to the O consistently.

I dont expect the O to put a lot of scores. Just continue progressing and dont turnover the ball.

BC losing him (SE) is big but the fact Lulay appears to be a shell of his former self is more concerning for BC and works in the Bomber's favor.  However, Montreal and Ottawa both get the edge over the Bombers while Willy is out and as mentioned above while the special teams is looking anything but special! I have always been told playing special teams is about paying attention to detail. Unfortunately, this group does not do that as evidenced by Stoudimire's blunders, missed blocks causing blocked punts, missed tackles on returns leading to TD's and the brain cramps LH has when punting. I think it will be a battle and I am confident the Blue will be in the playoff racecome the last few weeks of the season.  they may not make it but will make thing interesting for the fans.

It's once again another unimpressive performance by Lulay, their game offence, and their receiving corps...especially Leonard.

BC has the advantage. They have their starting QB and the leading rusher in the league.

Even after giving up 251 yards rushing, they were still in the game until the end. There is something missing from that team and I'm glad they haven't figured it out yet. And Lulay? He's so conscious of not taking a sack, he rather throw a pick? Poor choices. If he doesn't start figuring his own performance, they're in trouble, because even with their "quick run offence" they do not look like a playoff team at this point.

The more Lulay is playing the way he play right now (with reckless abandon) the sooner he will go back to the shelf.

Although Cortez want him to run more since right now their passing game is inconsistent and teams (except the Bombers) have figured out to shut out Harris.

BC still has the edge unless we can find a capable qb.

In fairness, Marve is capable base on the small sample size he shows. If not for the penalties, a fumble by Kohlert and a stupid call by Marcel at the end, we should have won that game. 

Plus he played thru with a stomach flu and just had an abbreviated (6-snaps) 1 day practice. 

In fairness, Marve is capable base on the small sample size he shows. If not for the penalties, a fumble by Kohlert and a stupid call by Marcel at the end, we should have won that game. 

Plus he played thru with a stomach flu and just had an abbreviated (6-snaps) 1 day practice. 

I think Marve's capability is going to be a week-to-week thing.  He's really raw.

I'm hopeful that Marve can be that guy but until he proves it, all bets are off.

Well, the one thing really... Winnipeg has 3 wins, they have beat SaSK, they have beat Montreal, They have beat BC... 3 teams lower than them in the standings, not saying we will but if we sweep the labour day and banjo bowl and win that one remaining game vs BC, we will probably be playoff bound. Montreal is a gong show right now so i'd sort of consider them more pretenders than contenders for a cross over. 

You win all your remaining games against those 3 teams and we have 4 more wins... BC would have to win more games than us, so would montreal, so would ask and if you win all your games against those guys, the odds of that happening are slim to none. 7-11 might get you a playoff spot this year. 

Too close to call.. Our defense is better then theirs.. Their QB is better then ours.. Their RB is better.. Better coaching for BC..

Oline is a wash, STs seem to be as well. We take less penalties i believe...

*shrug*

BC - Coach killers. Not their own Coaches, mind you, but other team's Coaches.

And it doesn't matter if you lose to them, or beat them, chances are the same, that your team's Coach will get fired after you play them. Ask Paul LaPolice and Tom Higgins about that.

Who knows, the quality of football this year isn't very good right across the league. I guess it's called parity. More like mediocrity. 

It's been going downhill for the last couple of years. Mainly because, IMO, the 'development' of top Canadians has led to a mass exodus of Canucks to the NFL. Very frustrating and why, if I were in charge, I'd open the borders. If they (Canadians) want to play the NFL so badly, then let them try to beat International players HERE for a job. 

The reason why the game is suffering is Ottawa and the watering down of the Canadian content, as I've stated a few years back when opining about a 9 or 10 team league. I suggested the Canadian 'jobs' stay the same, and when teams are added, the # of international players allowed on each roster is increased. Instead, the CFL keeps the ratio the same, creating 17/18 new jobs for Canucks, which 'waters' down the league.

There's a reason why one Muamba still has a job (with the Eskimo's) and the other is in the NFL.  

The biggest joke of all is our stupid draft. You get a 'stud' Canadian and he's in the NFL? So now, when you get the first pick, it's like you're a KHL team in hockey. You have to figure out who the best player is that won't make the NFL to draft. 

So Farg it - open it up. Let the best players play. They'll end up trying for the NFL anyway. If that person is a Canuck - great. I think there'd be Canucks anyway. But why restrict the internationals? 

Anyway -that's my take and always will be. Until they do that - the CFL will always be a sub-standard minor league feeder system no different from 'Arena football' or semi-pro US outdoor football in the US. It's just how it is.