Week 9 - Cal.@ Ssk., Ott.@ Tor.

Mr Dee

If I want that Joseph Aboud suit I am going to have to go all Ticats from now on. Watching them dominate like this is taking me back to the days of Warren Moon in Edmonton...

Any guy who wants a Joseph Aboud suit has to be a Ryan Seacrest skinny rake clone & able to  run down stairs like Clark Kent looking for a phone booth.

If I want that Joseph Aboud suit I am going to have to go all Ticats from now on. Watching them dominate like this is taking me back to the days of Warren Moon in Edmonton...

Any guy who wants a Joseph Aboud suit has to be a Ryan Seacrest skinny rake clone & able to  run down stairs like Clark Kent looking for a phone booth.

...Or, y'know, just be even a little bit in shape....either way.....

What a boring game. I was hoping for a tight defensive struggle. Boy was I disappointed.

Edmonton fumbled and threw Int's. 7 or was it 8 turnovers ain't going to get you a win no matter how well your defense plays and they didn't play that well either.

I'd start Franklin from now on if I was Edmonton. Other than the INT that he threw off his back foot while getting hit and that botched snap that he tried to hand off way too high, he had a good game IMO.

Hamilton absolutely owned Edmonton in Edmonton. Collaros looks like the league's MVP QB. Their attacking defence is relentless and their special teams are great. Short of some more big name injuries they look like they are destined to be GC champs... but it's still early and other teams could catch up.

I'm with you guys on this one. Things are coming way too easily for the TiCats right now. Probably 4 times they have had leads gifted to them that have made it fairly easy to coast the rest of the games. Now you can argue that their defence and STs have enabled them to get these breaks and bounces, and to an extent, I would agree, but I really have never seen anything like it. No way can that continue. Bounces have a way of evening out over the course of the year.

Hamilton have played lights out and deserve to be considered #1 at this point, but....

And their QB, he has full control of their offence and is driving it smoothly like a Ferrari on an open road. It's almost too easy.

Buy hey, it wouldn't take much to throw speed bumps on that road. Somebody will figure them out. They still have a long road ahead of them.