Nick Moore Back

Floyd

Nick Moore is healthy and will return to the lineup this week

http://ow.ly/QxvPx 

#CFL #Bombers via @Wpg_BlueBombers

I rag on him for being injured all the time but good on him.

Now, who sits?  Hard to bench Veltung after last week...  if we stick with two NI receivers, OShea has lost his mind... rotate JFG/Kohlert at boundary

I thought MB's game call finally spread the ball around, hope we don't go back to 3rd quarter continual slants to Moore...

Nick Moore is healthy and will return to the lineup this week

http://ow.ly/QxvPx 

#CFL #Bombers via @Wpg_BlueBombers

I rag on him for being injured all the time but good on him.

Now, who sits?  Hard to bench Veltung after last week...  if we stick with two NI receivers, OShea has lost his mind... rotate JFG/Kohlert at boundary

I thought MB's game call finally spread the ball around, hope we don't go back to 3rd quarter continual slants to Moore...

There's a whole other thread discussing all this......4 IMP Rec's this week........

Bench Stoud and JFG. We'll have to start an extra Canadian(or only start 7 I guess) but at least we'll have an extra DI spot.

I think it should be...

OUT - JFG (IR) , D.Johnson (PR)

IN - Moore, I.Brown.

We start 7 Cdns, 8 if Greaves is in for Stanley if the latter is out

I think Richards will go to the IR too so someone from IR or PR will go to the 46.

if we arent going to make good use of the 2 back system i wouldnt be against sitting one for a week. But it does make more sense to just start 7 nucks and 4 imp wrs. JFG has been very underwhelming thus far this year, and I like veltungs returning better. Stoudemire is the same as washington back there. He could break a big one at any time. But mostly theyll run 40 yards to get 5 and risk a loss, while not giving great ball security.

I miss the days of returners running up and catching the ball in the air at any opportunity for the 15 yards.  Seeing a ball hit the turf with in 5 yards on a returner flat on his heels pisses me off. 

I'm at practice and Nick Moore not wearing helmet today.

Do you have a job?

Maybe you should ask the Freep or Sun to start paying you a salary!

Yeah, what the hell kind of job do you have where you always seem to be at practice?

he lives in Maui.. 

So i'm going with a conservative theory in that he is a Spy for CSIS, NSA or alike based on his tendency to show up in Winnipeg so often.

Thanks GBill for sharing and going to practice so often....

It is a service we do appreciate. Will be noted in the voting later this year...

Yeah, practice updates are basically the only reason I lurk here. Thanks, gbill, you're becoming my favourite poster. I'm giving you a hundred million internet dollars.

Thanks GBill for sharing and going to practice so often....

It is a service we do appreciate. Will be noted in the voting later this year...

Yeah, practice updates are basically the only reason I lurk here. Thanks, gbill, you're becoming my favourite poster. I'm giving you a hundred million internet dollars.

Gbill only works for Schrute Bucks...

schrutebucks.jpg