The Day Early Game Day Thread - BC @ WPG

Honestly can't envision any scenario where the Bombers lose tonight. It is going to be a blowout. Can't wait to kick back with a tall cool Budweiser and watch the Lions get thumped.

Blowout?? for who??? Here is a scenario where in the Bombers lose tonight - The Lions show up! Sorry dude but across the board - offense and defense, special teams etc. Lions are better! I would be happy just to see the Bombers keep it close.

How'd that work out for you?

Veltung looked real good. Might be smart to go with 4 USA receivers when Moore is healthy. D was solid. Those coaching mistakes ppl mention was on Lirim. Mentioned during Game that Lirim did it on his own cuz he saw Teague wide open.

Really solid game. 23-6 after that opening drive. Bass is legit. Hurl had a good game too. 7 tackles.

Just a question. Did Manny Arceneaux play tonight? Cuz didn't notice him at all. Lulay threw 3 picks but easily could have been 5. The contacting the kicker penalty was weak I thought. On replay Newman never touched him. Also the penalty on adams was weak too. Other than that tho. Great overall win by the entire team. O D and special teams

Just a question. Did Manny Arceneaux play tonight? Cuz didn't notice him at all. Lulay threw 3 picks but easily could have been 5. The contacting the kicker penalty was weak I thought. On replay Newman never touched him. Also the penalty on adams was weak too. Other than that tho. Great overall win by the entire team. O D and special teams

Re-watch the last play of the game when Arceneaux tried to smash Johnny Adams's head into the ground.

Re-watch the last play of the game when Arceneaux tried to smash Johnny Adams's head into the ground.

I know he played. It was just my way of saying he was invisible

I know he played. It was just my way of saying he was invisible

Invisible but visibly upset.