The Day Early Game Day Thread - BC @ WPG

Why does it look like the Lions are missing a defensive player?  Don't they usually put the starter for each role down?

There are 12 listed there.  Back to the Sask school system for you.

What the hell...they must have updated the picture since I posted.  I swear there was only 11 when I counted.  I SWEAR!!!

What the hell...they must have updated the picture since I posted.  I swear there was only 11 when I counted.  I SWEAR!!!

Some misguided sailors   

posters on this   ship      board still think they can pull a fast one on me. Well, they're very much mistaken.

Oooh,ooh a Caine Mutiny reference! Who's Captain Queeg? or Hardball?

I'm actually kind of excited to see what Veltung and Adams can do without Moore getting the bulk of the passes

yeah I hate having a proven top receiver in the lineup, better to have rookies catching passes

Lol I don't hate having Moore... I just want to see what else we have... Moore and Denmark are an awesome duo...

Honestly can't envision any scenario where the Bombers lose tonight. It is going to be a blowout. Can't wait to kick back with a tall cool Budweiser and watch the Lions get thumped.

Bombers are due for a big win. Need one, really. Not so sure about the blowout prediction but we can hope!

I'm actually kind of excited to see what Veltung and Adams can do without Moore getting the bulk of the passes

yeah I hate having a proven top receiver in the lineup, better to have rookies catching passes

I stated the obvious at the start of the year, Nick Moore needs to stay healthy. Five games in, he's out. I'm probably unreasonably irritated this man can't stay healthy. 

Honestly can't envision any scenario where the Bombers lose tonight. It is going to be a blowout. Can't wait to kick back with a tall cool Budweiser and watch the Lions get thumped.

Blowout?? for who??? Here is a scenario where in the Bombers lose tonight - The Lions show up! Sorry dude but across the board - offense and defense, special teams etc. Lions are better! I would be happy just to see the Bombers keep it close.

Blowout?? for who??? Here is a scenario where in the Bombers lose tonight - The Lions show up! Sorry dude but across the board - offense and defense, special teams etc. Lions are better! I would be happy just to see the Bombers keep it close.

Oh Good... I new guys shows up to rip an established posted... and clearly doesn't recognize the tone  :lol: