Boltus and two receivers

Floyd

What's the hold-up on Boltus?  His signing hasn't been announced, he's not on the bluebombers.com roster.  It's getting late in the work week to bring in a new QB.

Anyone got a practice report to share?  Who's getting the reps?

I'm betting that Buck will be starting the LDC -- Hall's wrist looked super painful and that one practice toss he threw on the sidelines was real ugly.  And Burke doesn't seem to want to play Goltz.

He's a journeyman. Most journeymen don't amount to much, I'm afraid.

Haven't we been pining for free agents and guys who have been in the CFL?

Too true.

Sorry, but Boltus is not my idea of a great free agent signing, c'mon. Now, Graham Harrell if he's available... THAT'S a free agent worth pursuing. Or one of the CFL young buck back up qbs. THOSE are free agents.

What has Graham Harrell ever done?  He just lost his job to Vince Young, who is basically the off the couch Michael Bishop of the NFL.  Harrell is at about the same level as Boltus as a pro.

Boltus never made the NFL so debatable.

He's a journeyman. Most journeymen don't amount to much, I'm afraid.

Haven't we been pining for free agents and guys who have been in the CFL?

Too true.

Sorry, but Boltus is not my idea of a great free agent signing, c'mon. Now, Graham Harrell if he's available... THAT'S a free agent worth pursuing. Or one of the CFL young buck back up qbs. THOSE are free agents.

What has Graham Harrell ever done?  He just lost his job to Vince Young, who is basically the off the couch Michael Bishop of the NFL.  Harrell is at about the same level as Boltus as a pro.

Boltus never made the NFL so debatable.

Alex Brink was drafted by the NFL.  Don't know why we cut him.

What's the hold-up on Boltus?  His signing hasn't been announced, he's not on the bluebombers.com roster.  It's getting late in the work week to bring in a new QB.

Anyone got a practice report to share?  Who's getting the reps?

I'm betting that Buck will be starting the LDC -- Hall's wrist looked super painful and that one practice toss he threw on the sidelines was real ugly.  And Burke doesn't seem to want to play Goltz.

I don't think Boltus is coming in to start.  We just needed a 3rd QB on our roster since Buck is out.  I believe they'll dress Goltz, Hall and Boltus and if Hall's hand is still screwed they'll start Goltz.

This is exactly the mess the team got in when the BoD decided it was time for Cal Murphy to go....and exactly the same situation was there was no one remaining on the staff with an ounce of football management experience. Same **** different date.

Except that the team was swimming in debt and about to fold, Cal spent like a druk'en sailor.

Better than nothing I suppose, always wondered why Boltus was cut in Hamilton before Cortez even gave him a look, IIRC Boltus was cut around or before TC.

Bellefueille knowing Boltus, is obviously a big reason for this move, so I suppose we have to take a wait an see approach.

So...QB Boltus, K Brody McKnight, WR Aaron Kelly, and Mike Sims-Walker....is every one feeling a little more optimistic now ?

Not really, aside from Kelly they're all garbage.
One of the worst comments I have ever seen on here.The whinning, bitching and unrealistic expectations are making this entire board unbearable.

Says the guy with 14 posts.

So...QB Boltus, K Brody McKnight, WR Aaron Kelly, and Mike Sims-Walker....is every one feeling a little more optimistic now ?

Not really, aside from Kelly they're all garbage.
One of the worst comments I have ever seen on here.The whinning, bitching and unrealistic expectations are making this entire board unbearable.

Says the guy with 14 posts.

Says the post # snob