Kohlert out? Bastien starting?

I do wonder what the coaches do not like in JFG's game. He does seem to produce on the field.

Why do you feel that the coaches don't like JFG?  My impression is that O'Shea loves him and I believe JFG is slated to start this week.

'Cause he so rarely gets on the field despite producing when he does.

I do wonder what the coaches do not like in JFG's game. He does seem to produce on the field.

Why do you feel that the coaches don't like JFG? My impression is that O'Shea loves him and I believe JFG is slated to start this week.

Last year he was behind Watson, because Watson is a better blocker. I believe JFG is penciled in as a starter this season.

Why do you feel that the coaches don't like JFG? My impression is that O'Shea loves him and I believe JFG is slated to start this week.
Last year he was behind Watson, because Watson is a better blocker. I believe JFG is penciled in as a starter this season.

Watson's also a better receiver.  JFG's better on special teams though.

I think JFG showed flashes of star power with his clutch catches last year and his everyday performance at training camp this year. I have high expectations for him this season. 600+ yards, 5+ TDs. Still not blowing the roof off, but enough to prove that he's a legitimate starting NI receiver.

Maybe Rory Kohlert and JF Gudino didn't come through the front door like many other NI receivers in the league, but if there's one thing I know, if you involve them in the game plan, the team will be rewarded.

How high is their ceiling? Well, how many complete passes can Willy spread around?

Yes, that many and that high.