First Cut Down Day - list of players released

Jacquie

These types of events are like a episode of Mash i remember. I think its in season 6.

"The staff itself finds its own way of letting off steam. The people in charge of burning the Chinese uniforms begin to suggest burning other parts of the camp (crates, benches, etc.). Potter sees this as dangerous. However, Sidney tells him that a big bonfire may be what it takes to let people vent their frustrations and get back to work ("They don't want to burn the whole camp, just selected bits of it")."

In a 1984 interview with David Letterman, Andre confirmed he once drank 117 beers in one night but admitted he had quit drinking beer in order to reduce his weight from 560 to 470 pounds (though he copped to the occasional two or three bottles of white wine with dinner).
Elwes explains that despite his heavy drinking, he didn’t believe Andre was an alcoholic and suggests he drank as a form of self-medication. In particular, Andre suffered from chronic back pain caused by his wrestling injuries and the symptoms of acromelagy, the disease which caused his gigantism.

Can someone talk about their favourite old-timey wrestler now?

rowdy-roddy-piper-i-change-the-questions

He went to the same high school that I did.  Windsor Park.  That's the only thing I can be proud of about that school though.

did mr thompson the geography teacher always point out where he sat? I got booted outta wpc after 1 yr ended up at tec voc, but my aunt was in some of his classes there like 20 years prior

The Ticats played their first pre-season game on June 8 and Ottawa has played both of their pre-season games. Both teams didn't make their cuts until the deadline. What a bunch of idiots. They should have known long before deadline who they would release. /sarcasm

Can someone talk about their favourite old-timey wrestler now?

rowdy-roddy-piper-i-change-the-questions
He went to the same high school that I did.  Windsor Park.  That's the only thing I can be proud of about that school though.

did mr thompson the geography teacher always point out where he sat? I got booted outta wpc after 1 yr ended up at tec voc, but my aunt was in some of his classes there like 20 years prior

Yes he did.  He was my history teacher at the time though.  That was back in 1990, or 89.  Can't remember now.

Tsk tsk, you were a bad kid were you?  BAD SEED!!!

Jacquie....

To be fair, Hamilton has their own issues with poster BFaloney (Barry, not Bernie) who, on the Ti-Cats fan forum - Austin*Wee*Waa - insisted that he be emailed at the same time as the Ti-Cats announce their cuts, and, that they be made before he had his Open House on Sunday. He insisted that there was not any particular good reason to wait.

lol ya i was trouble maker, i got in trouble in grade 5 trying to steal the canadian flag right in front of the office on a school day,  the vice principle recognized my name cuz bigg jay was a student there at that time and i think she had it in for me right from the get go come grade 9.  otherwise i coulda been honor roll, i swear

Supposedly some guy actually picked a fight with Andre the Giant.....and was hurled like a javelin, straight through an adjoining plaster wall.....

What would make anyone do that?  100 beers?

Andre could handle a lot of liquor including once drinking 16 bottles of wine and then wrestling that night

http://www.buzzfeed.com/norbertobriceno/incredible-stories-that-prove-andre-the-giant-was-larger#.vgwQn3njpL

I watched super dave play 100 shots of beer in 100 mins on the man show. Dont know how many beers 100 shots make but they seemed pretty hammed after 1h 40mins

**edit** nvm i see theres 12oz's per beer = 8 1/3 beers,  thats not lots at all,  lightweights

Eight beers in 1 hr 40 mins is a pretty solid feat. It's harder than it sounds.

I watched super dave play 100 shots of beer in 100 mins on the man show. Dont know how many beers 100 shots make but they seemed pretty hammed after 1h 40mins

**edit** nvm i see theres 12oz's per beer = 8 1/3 beers,  thats not lots at all,  lightweights

i suppose in thinking about it the stop and go of shot after shot would be something, vs say shotgunning or just chugging back a full beer non stop representing 12 shots in that less then minute.  I guess in my head im trying to divide it up and it'd be 4 beers roughly in 50 mins.  I might try this challenge, anyone know where to get cheap plastic shot glasses in bulk?

i suppose in thinking about it the stop and go of shot after shot would be something, vs say shotgunning or just chugging back a full beer non stop representing 12 shots in that less then minute.  I guess in my head im trying to divide it up and it'd be 4 beers roughly in 50 mins.  I might try this challenge, anyone know where to get cheap plastic shot glasses in bulk?

Dude just use the same shot glass 100 times!