First Cut Down Day - list of players released

Jacquie

I watched super dave play 100 shots of beer in 100 mins on the man show. Dont know how many beers 100 shots make but they seemed pretty hammed after 1h 40mins

**edit** nvm i see theres 12oz's per beer = 8 1/3 beers,  thats not lots at all,  lightweights

Eight beers in 1 hr 40 mins is a pretty solid feat. It's harder than it sounds.
i suppose in thinking about it the stop and go of shot after shot would be something, vs say shotgunning or just chugging back a full beer non stop representing 12 shots in that less then minute.  I guess in my head im trying to divide it up and it'd be 4 beers roughly in 50 mins.  I might try this challenge, anyone know where to get cheap plastic shot glasses in bulk?

Dude just use the same shot glass 100 times!

lol that'd kill too much time pour drink, pour drink,  need the 100 shooters then go bam bam bam - id likely be doing it with a couple buddies so just to make sure their no losing count or cheating, well all have our challenge in front of us.  good thing they came out with 8packs

Can someone talk about their favourite old-timey wrestler now?

rock-n-roll.jpg
OMG, is that geezer Strike Force?

And can someone photoshop those eyes so they point in the same general direction?

I'm literally giggling to myself in my office about this.

me too. but cant stop laughing.

Wtf is going on in here?

We are discussing old-timey wrestlers.

Oh! I always liked Rick Rude.

In terms of pure entertainment value, no one held a candle to this guy:

Crusher.jpg

Dammit. I was gonna post the Crusher. I fully understand his desire to doing a polka with a BIG polish woman. he had taste.

Logan... That's the funny thing about this.  It doesn't matter anymore.  It's simply a difference of opinion between me and the "Blue Fanboys".  Never should have been a big deal.

No, its not.. You've provided zero credible reason for your ire at this taking so long... That is the biggest issue IMO. Just cuz you say so doesn't really work as a valid reason..

Lol @ Wade Miller vs FIFA.... I wanna see that as a movie...

It starts and ends with fifa thinking wade is a soccer ball and kicking him into a net while screaming goooaaaaaall.

I was with you, right up to the point where you insinuated that the soccer ball ever actually gets kicked into the net in a soccer game.

Hey..whoa.. Canada scored today pal!

Lol @ Wade Miller vs FIFA.... I wanna see that as a movie...

It starts and ends with fifa thinking wade is a soccer ball and kicking him into a net while screaming goooaaaaaall.

I was with you, right up to the point where you insinuated that the soccer ball ever actually gets kicked into the net in a soccer game.

Hey..whoa.. Canada scored today pal!

i should have watched,  firstand only game i caught was Canada vs New Zealand and it was worst of both worlds,  snorefest AND a field full of uglies :(

color_photo_new.jpg

This guy used to be my favorite heel.  I probably gave my little brother permanent brain-damage practicing the claw on his head.

I was called the baron for years because I was bald til 4 and grandpa taught me the claw, lol..

rowdy-roddy-piper-i-change-the-questions

He went to the same high school that I did.  Windsor Park.  That's the only thing I can be proud of about that school though.

I too went to WPC, but that was a long time ago.

I watched super dave play 100 shots of beer in 100 mins on the man show. Dont know how many beers 100 shots make but they seemed pretty hammed after 1h 40mins

**edit** nvm i see theres 12oz's per beer = 8 1/3 beers,  thats not lots at all,  lightweights

I'm not getting your math. A shot is 1.5 oz so 100 shots would be 150 oz divide that by 12 oz per beer and that's 12.5 beers.

Of course they would have been drinking American beer which would make that the equivalent of about 6 Canadian beer or 3 Aussie beer.  ;)  (no I did not do the math - it's a joke)

rock-n-roll.jpg

And can someone photoshop those eyes so they point in the same general direction?

The eyes! How can someone be looking 90 degrees to the right, and left, at the exact same time?!

Seriously, once you see this, it hypnotizes you!

I'm not getting your math. A shot is 1.5 oz so 100 shots would be 150 oz divide that by 12 oz per beer and that's 12.5 beers.

Of course they would have been drinking American beer which would make that the equivalent of about 6 Canadian beer or 3 Aussie beer.  ;)  (no I did not do the math - it's a joke)

depends the shot glass i suppose, i was under the impression shots were 1oz so i was basing it on that, but if its as u say, well lol this will be a fun challenge needless to say

rock-n-roll.jpg

The eyes! How can someone be looking 90 degrees to the right, and left, at the exact same time?!

Seriously, once you see this, it hypnotizes you!

I cannot look away.