It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...

IC Khari

Do the Riders even win three games this year? If Glenn is out 6 games they'll be lucky to be 1-10 by the time he returns. They don't have any good young prospects as both Smith & Sunseri are god awful. It's going to be a loooooooooooong year in Riderville.

And I love every minute of seeing them lose like this.

With a torn pec I expect him to be out for the season.

Do the Riders even win three games this year? If Glenn is out 6 games they'll be lucky to be 1-10 by the time he returns. They don't have any good young prospects as both Smith & Sunseri are god awful. It's going to be a loooooooooooong year in Riderville.

They brought back Keith Price a couple of weeks ago and have him on the PR.

Edit: Just noticed the Riders have 12 men on their PR.  I thought the limit was 10?

Saskatchewan plays by their own rules

Edit: Just noticed the Riders have 12 men on their PR.  I thought the limit was 10?

I think they can use a couple free spots on junior players or something.

Edit: Just noticed the Riders have 12 men on their PR. I thought the limit was 10?

Rules like holding, offside, salary caps and roster limits don't apply to the Riders.

For ceremonial reasons, Saskatchewan is allowed 13 men.

I think they can use a couple free spots on junior players or something.

You are correct. 2 of them are juniors. territorial exemption. Most teams choose to maximize their practice roster. You guys must really be running out of Rider jokes if you are down to complaining about our practice roster. 

Edit: Just noticed the Riders have 12 men on their PR. I thought the limit was 10?

Rules like holding, offside, salary caps and roster limits don't apply to the Riders.

You forgot the 12 man on the field.

Glenn on the 6 Gane with a pec injury. Ouch. Will the riders win a game?

I wound up with the Sask qbs in fantaseh, I figured well if Durant sucks or gets hurt at least they got Glenn... but both qbs hurt? Well it was a nice run I had for a while there. 

Might actually catch up to you at this rate seeing as I got Edmonton QBs, haha.

Worry about winning one game before you go chasing after the big dogs. 

Glenn on the 6 Gane with a pec injury. Ouch. Will the riders win a game?

I wound up with the Sask qbs in fantaseh, I figured well if Durant sucks or gets hurt at least they got Glenn... but both qbs hurt? Well it was a nice run I had for a while there. 

Might actually catch up to you at this rate seeing as I got Edmonton QBs, haha.

Worry about winning one game before you go chasing after the big dogs. 

Sure, Jim Mora.

Yeah, January missed the entire 2010 season after tearing a pec in a preseason game.

You guys must really be running out of Rider jokes if you are down to complaining about our practice roster.

These are our practice roster jokes, you know jokes-in-training, where young jokes are developed into quality full roster Sask. jokes.

Of course, it's no fair this year, as you are already providing full roster jokes on your own.

You guys must really be running out of Rider jokes if you are down to complaining about our practice roster.

These are our practice roster jokes, you know jokes-in-training, where young jokes are developed into quality full roster Sask. jokes.

Of course, it's no fair this year, as you are already providing full roster jokes on your own.

We are trying to be good neighbors. Glad we can help out.

Wow. The Riders are just snakebit this year and thats all there is. They could be looking at 2 and 16 this year but the funny thing is that this might buy Chamblin mosre time. How can a team compete with their number one and two quarterbacks on the shelf? Oh yeah, we went through that not too long ago and there was no sympathy from other teams.

I remember watching the first half of the Banjo bowl in 2013 and me and a friend both could see that team going 1-17... they were 1-9 (or maybe 8 or 10, I don't remember) at the time... that team managed to squeak out 3 wins... so I could definitely see them winning at least 4 this year...

Yeah, January missed the entire 2010 season after tearing a pec in a preseason game.

Didn't Lobendahn miss time with a torn pec one year too?