It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...

IC Khari

CFL News @CFL_News

Brett Smith to be Riders Starting QB Friday in Edmonton. Details here: http://bit.ly/1h5xx8N  #Riders #CFL #sk via @620ckrm

Against the vaunted Esks D? Oh boy.

0-6... Here they come.

Kind of one of those diamond in the rough moments. Either Smith surprises everyone and comes up with a win or we get pounded. Thinking the latter

CFL News @CFL_News

Brett Smith to be Riders Starting QB Friday in Edmonton. Details here: http://bit.ly/1h5xx8N  #Riders #CFL #sk via @620ckrm

0-6... Here they come.

Kind of one of those diamond in the rough moments. Either Smith surprises everyone and comes up with a win or we get pounded. Thinking the latter

If there's a defensive coordinator who is very good on exploiting a new QB with his D, that is Chris Jones. 

Smith better be prepared to get on his horse...cuz the esks. will be coming....This guy will have 'deer in the headlight syndrome' before this slaughter is over....0 and 6 AND high flyin T.O. up next...'Lyle with a lot of Bile' will be ready to jump to a new team....heh heh..

CFL News @CFL_News

0-6... Here they come.

If there's a defensive coordinator who is very good on exploiting a new QB with his D, that is Chris Jones. 

Jones just does the most obvious thing. When you play against a rookie you don't give him time to think. You attack him. Rookie qb's often see the game moving a lot faster than it is because of their lack of experience. You'd swear it was a mystery or something because we see time and again with different teams. There is no mystery to the Esks defence. They are going to be coming hard, the question is what are you going to do about it.

CFL News @CFL_News

0-6... Here they come.

So take Smith at QB and Esks on D in the TSN pool - one of them is a lock to pay out.

Glenn is 6-gamed. 0-11 here we come. Congrats on series sweep you guys, haha.

Crazy to me that Smith plays over Sunseri.  Sunseri at least gives them some hope of having an offence, they wouldn't even call a passing play for Smith in the 4th Q vs Hamilton.  Seems very personal with Chamblin and Sunseri.

If Smith plays bad, then I think Sunseri will come in. Should be great considering how bad Sunseri does when starting but yet how well he does coming in mid-game  :rolleyes: .

Crazy to me that Smith plays over Sunseri.  Sunseri at least gives them some hope of having an offence, they wouldn't even call a passing play for Smith in the 4th Q vs Hamilton.  Seems very personal with Chamblin and Sunseri.

Sunseri is almost as bad as Brohm. I can't believe they even re-signed that scrub.

Glenn on the 6 Gane with a pec injury. Ouch. Will the riders win a game?

I wound up with the Sask qbs in fantaseh, I figured well if Durant sucks or gets hurt at least they got Glenn... but both qbs hurt? Well it was a nice run I had for a while there. 

Might actually catch up to you at this rate seeing as I got Edmonton QBs, haha.

Do the Riders even win three games this year? If Glenn is out 6 games they'll be lucky to be 1-10 by the time he returns. They don't have any good young prospects as both Smith & Sunseri are god awful. It's going to be a loooooooooooong year in Riderville.

And I love every minute of seeing them lose like this.

Do the Riders even win three games this year? If Glenn is out 6 games they'll be lucky to be 1-10 by the time he returns. They don't have any good young prospects as both Smith & Sunseri are god awful. It's going to be a loooooooooooong year in Riderville.

And I love every minute of seeing them lose like this.

They brought back Keith Price a couple of weeks ago and have him on the PR.

Edit: Just noticed the Riders have 12 men on their PR.  I thought the limit was 10?