It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...

IC Khari

The way things look at the moment, the Riders would be rated higher than the Big Blue, even though the Riders haven't won a game to date.

I had thought about what the games this weekend meant to any kind of rankings, and no matter how you spin it, the Bombers played 3 pretty good games, won 2, lost 1 close one and stunk out 2 others without our starting QB. We can be ranked no worse than 7th right now.

Taman standing on the sidelines with the mullet protruding from under the Rider hat looking bewildered.  Sure saw that look a lot back in the Winnipeg days...

Gave Chamblin too much power to fire Hall and revamp defense. Prider defense is whats killing this team and its 100% on Chamblin.

Taman standing on the sidelines with the mullet protruding from under the Rider hat looking bewildered. Sure saw that look a lot back in the Winnipeg days...

Gave Chamblin too much power to fire Hall and revamp defense. Prider defense is whats killing this team and its 100% on Chamblin.

To be fair Glenn was the guy who threw the interception that basically ended the game for the riders

Taman standing on the sidelines with the mullet protruding from under the Rider hat looking bewildered. Sure saw that look a lot back in the Winnipeg days...

To be fair Glenn was the guy who threw the interception that basically ended the game for the riders

what?! a back breaking, game crippling fprth quarter interception from kevin glenn? naw.. that NEVER happens ;)

what?! a back breaking, game crippling fprth quarter interception from kevin glenn? naw.. that NEVER happens ;)

it was the end of the third but who's splitting hairs.  I just wanted to get there before Jacquie did...:)

it was the end of the third but who's splitting hairs. I just wanted to get there before Jacquie did...:)

doh. i just figured lol. didnt get to watch it due to some idiot cutting a main feeder trunk for almost all of wpg today.

20 pages of glee that the Riders are losing more than we are.  The longest active thread around here.  I guess this is what happens when we've got very little to cheer for Bomber wise.

No, this is what happens when your biggest rival keeps crapping the bed week after week, something that doesn't happen often enough.  I think despite anything our own team does, we all do take at least a little bit of enjoyment out of this situation in Riderville.