It's time for the Riders to start sucking ...

IC Khari

Do the Riders even win three games this year? If Glenn is out 6 games they'll be lucky to be 1-10 by the time he returns. They don't have any good young prospects as both Smith & Sunseri are god awful. It's going to be a loooooooooooong year in Riderville.

And I love every minute of seeing them lose like this.

I remember watching the first half of the Banjo bowl in 2013 and me and a friend both could see that team going 1-17... they were 1-9 (or maybe 8 or 10, I don't remember) at the time... that team managed to squeak out 3 wins... so I could definitely see them winning at least 4 this year...

If u are referring to the riders, they came into the banjo bowl in 2013 at 8-2. Maybe u meant 2011, think we only had 3 wins coming into banjo bowl that year.

I guess it was great making fun of the Riders when they were just playing bad on defence but now that they have lost another good QB  it feels more like kicking a wounded dog.  Not much fun watching a team lose because of injuries.

They are not losing because of injuries, they are losing because they suck. They sucked before they had injuries but were competitive. All the injuries will do is take them from being a losing but competitive team to a non competitive free stamp on the bingo card. No sympathy from me. Good teams overcome injuries. Montreal looks pretty good but is in the same boat. It's called depth. Taman run teams have never had any.

Do the Riders even win three games this year? If Glenn is out 6 games they'll be lucky to be 1-10 by the time he returns. They don't have any good young prospects as both Smith & Sunseri are god awful. It's going to be a loooooooooooong year in Riderville.

I remember watching the first half of the Banjo bowl in 2013 and me and a friend both could see that team going 1-17... they were 1-9 (or maybe 8 or 10, I don't remember) at the time... that team managed to squeak out 3 wins... so I could definitely see them winning at least 4 this year...

If u are referring to the riders, they came into the banjo bowl in 2013 at 8-2. Maybe u meant 2011, think we only had 3 wins coming into banjo bowl that year.

Think he was talking about the Bombers.

sorry, I should have clarified...by "that team" I meant  the Bombers... and "them" in the last sentence is the Riders... damn pronouns... can't you read my mind?!? ^_^  

With no qb....riders are twisting in the wind....Pectoral tear is a season ender and may be Glenns career...Sad to go out that way BUT I just have to go back to the time when the fan base in Regina, was laughing their arses off at our predicament at quarterback, and my sympathy starts to wane...Richest franchise in the league are now going to have to open the wallet big time for a long time...heh heh..

With no qb....riders are twisting in the wind....Pectoral tear is a season ender and may be Glenns career...Sad to go out that way BUT I just have to go back to the time when the fan base in Regina, was laughing their arses off at our predicament at quarterback, and my sympathy starts to wane...Richest franchise in the league are now going to have to open the wallet big time for a long time...heh heh..

Sympathy for Kevin Glenn and some of his teammates?... sure

Sympathy for the Rider fan base?... Never... maybe 20 years of 0-18 and I might change by mind...

Blake Sims lol wow why

Desperation, taman, it's Thursday.. Hard to say which one lol.

I'm just curious when we can trade brohm to the riders for their 1st overall..

Realistically, Brohm will not command that high value. But I'm willing to make pitch and see what can we steal from Taman for Brohm.

Blake Sims lol wow why

Desperation, taman, it's Thursday.. Hard to say which one lol.

I'm just curious when we can trade brohm to the riders for their 1st overall..

Realistically, Brohm will not command that high value. But I'm willing to make pitch and see what can we steal from Taman for Brohm.

I know that, mainly saracasm but wasn't it taman that traded Jyles for a first? Not that brohm is a Jyles by any stretch but we weren't in dire straights like riders are either lol.

Not everyone was laughing at the Bombers, but definitely some were for sure. The worm has turned and its your turn to enjoy our misfortunes. I'm fine with it, bring it on. We won't be down forever, but this year is going to be a long year for us now, as if it wasn't already. Don't change anything for me, I'll be there at every game just like I always am. Green is the Color.

With a torn pec I expect him to be out for the season.

Yeah, January missed the entire 2010 season after tearing a pec in a preseason game.

Didn't Lobendahn miss time with a torn pec one year too?

Possibly but I only remember Lobendahn having problems with his knee.

With a torn pec I expect him to be out for the season.

Yeah, January missed the entire 2010 season after tearing a pec in a preseason game.

Didn't Lobendahn miss time with a torn pec one year too?

Possibly but I only remember Lobendahn having problems with his knee.

IIRC, I think it's Barrin Simpson who suffered a torn pec then Joe Lobendahn injured his knee the following week that triggered the trade Tom Canada - Zeke Moreno trade and eventually turn in Corey Mace - Zeke Moreno bec of Tom Canada's spleen problem.