Preseason - Game One - WPG @ TOR

Turns out Shaw made up some password I've never heard of or used myself for my email account when I signed up with them.

They gave me a hint, an old movie with Bill Murray.

But I was able to fix the situation myself.

The Razor's Edge?  Stripes?  Meatballs?  Caddyshack?

I have Shaw GO but none of my logins are working on TSN.  :unsure:

It's not your logins, it's what you set up your original shaw account information ie. Your email address and the password when you set up your original shaw account.

It's not your logins, it's what you set up your original shaw account information ie. Your email address and the password when you set up your original shaw account.

Actually I just got in to TSN Go now.  I have an email that is linked to shaw that they send my electronic bills to, but that one didn't work.

I had to go into the shaw site and setup a XXXXX@shaw.ca email address and used that one to login.

If you use shaw for your email already, I'm guessing that one would work, I've just never setup an email address with shaw before.

Actually I just got in to TSN Go now.  I have an email that is linked to shaw that they send my electronic bills to, but that one didn't work.

I had to go into the shaw site and setup a XXXXX@shaw.ca email address and used that one to login.

If you use shaw for your email already, I'm guessing that one would work, I've just never setup an email address with shaw before.

Yes, I was in error in not mentioning the Shaw email account.

OK I signed up for Shaw Go and then was able to sign in with my Shaw Credentials for TSN Go.  All is well, as long as you have Shaw TV... you can get in.  Just remember to sign up for Shaw Go first.

Shaw TV or Shaw email?

Turns out Shaw made up some password I've never heard of or used myself for my email account when I signed up with them.

They gave me a hint, an old movie with Bill Murray.

But I was able to fix the situation myself.

Exact same thing happened to me tonight. Except my hint was a type of food.

I've never created an online account with Shaw and was never given any passwords or anything. I only got Shaw installed last week FFS. 

Overall ... well obviously we got some work to do on defense, didn't really get a good look at our running game which is what I was kinda hoping for but was kinda disappointed Randle's numbers weren't a little better rushing.  Marve impressed again with his rushing and passing TD, even if he only was 4-9 passing.  Overall, qb play was pretty good though.

Any win is good but gotta remember this is only preseason so you can't read that much into it.

But I'm not happy about the prospects of new rules people are talking about.  I consider any rule additions to be bad for football and think the CFL needs to work at getting rid of them.